KODI won't start
Please help...
https://pastebin.com/A1yZBrbP
Around 10:56:00.646 in your logfile I notice an error related to your graphic card. Possibly you might need to upgrade your graphic drivers, but your ATI X1250 integrated graphic card is quite old. The latest official drivers are from 2010, for Windows Vista. That's EIGHT years old! Unfortunately, ATI didn't have a good reputation for the quality of their drivers back then.

You might have a look at this thread, there's another Kodi user with the same graphics. What I derived from that thread is that you might be out of luck and the graphics is just too old, but the 2nd post in that thread points to a website that might help you to hack newer drivers so they can be used on your graphics.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
An X1250 igp is prehistoric by now. Do yourself a favor and get a simple Raspberry Pi device. It is widely supported, it will do 95% of all videos/formats upto 1080p at a fraction of your X1250 computer's electric consumption and does it totally silent as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI won't start0