Solved Wrong rating and mpaa information
Hi,

As you can see as in the picture above there is a problem showing mpaa information.

1) All movies are been showed as NR and all of them has mpaa information. 
2) Where you see "12 anos", I don't know if there is a error on translation or what, because "Nota" means rating, so there is 2 solution here: a) Replace "Nota" by "Classificação etária" (which means mpaa), or replace "12 anos" by rating.

Can someone help me showing how to correct these 2 issues?

Thanks
Look at Includes_Label.xml, line 403, for the tag: <variable name="Label_MPAA">
There are a series of conditions that match the mpaa rating. If none of them match it defaults to NR.
I can't see anything that matches "12 anos", just "12" by itself. You may have to add some entries for the ratings specific to your region or change the scraper so that anos is not part of the ratings text.
(2018-02-19, 05:31)eatmore Wrote: Look at Includes_Label.xml, line 403, for the tag: <variable name="Label_MPAA">
There are a series of conditions that match the mpaa rating. If none of them match it defaults to NR.
I can't see anything that matches "12 anos", just "12" by itself. You may have to add some entries for the ratings specific to your region or change the scraper so that anos is not part of the ratings text.
 @eatmore , that's extactly what I needed. Tnank you.

And what about my second question? I need to change the label "Nota" because it has nothing to do with mpaa, and if it's possible hide "Box Office" information? Which file I should edit?
(2018-02-24, 02:00)cemmec Wrote: And what about my second question? I need to change the label "Nota" because it has nothing to do with mpaa, and if it's possible hide "Box Office" information? Which file I should edit?

Solved.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong rating and mpaa information0