Kodi stance on Piracy on the Forum
My question is not meant to be disrespectful in any way but I am wondering what's the Team Kodi stance on piracy on this forum.
As times go by and I see more and more kodi piracy related stuff around (last day even on a shop I usually go to...) I am starting to get a bit fed up on the equation Kodi = piracy.
Now, I also know first hand the kodi stance on 3rd party "piracy" addons as I am also a python developer that tries to steer clear from any piracy related content, but I am seeing on this same forum that people speaks freely about torrenting, downloading with automated scripts like sonarr and radarr and downloaded racks etc.
I am just wondering what's the stance on torrenting then?
It looks to me a bit confusing, and I am starting to realize the fact that when people talks about "their" library, in some case it's nothing than a bunch of torrent downloaded TBs which is still piracy, and it still depict the image Kodi Library = Torrents Library.

Again, I am sorry if this question will raise some issues, I hope it doesn't as it is not my intent.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

It’s at the top of the forum....

I know this is going to sound snarky, unfortunately I cannot see another way of saying this.... sorry
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2018-02-19, 01:55)tjay260476 Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

It’s at the top of the forum....

I know this is going to sound snarky, unfortunately I cannot see another way of saying this.... sorry
 thank you I guess it's my bad for not having read it all through, thanks for pointing it out, even tho I have seen some posts related in here that still applies to my query.
Sonarr/Radarr are not Kodi products, but comes under part 4a and 4b of the policy. (Sickbeard and torrents)

if there is a discussion about torrenting piarate content or piracy through addons etc these are banned subjects.

the simple thing to do is report the offending message to a moderator, as Kodi’s forum is MASSIVE and used by many members, some do slip though the net.
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stance on Piracy on the Forum0