Artist slideshow doesn´t work on Paspberry 3 Libreelec
Hi, I´ve got Rapier 10.5 up and running on my Paspberry 3 with Libreelec 8.2.3. I also have a Windows 10  device with Rapier 10.5. on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Both are using the same mysql database on a seperate local Debian home-server. After updating the library from the Windows maschine on this device the artist slideshow is working fine with video lyrics overlaying the artist slideshow oin the background. Great!
I have configured Rapier with also nececary plugins in the same way on the Raspberry device. But there is no fanart slideshow when I´m playing mp3 files from the library.
How can I get artist slideshow running in the background with video lyrics overlaying on the Paspberry?

Thanks for each ideas
I noticed, that it´s  not allways the same which will be shown if I play a mp3 or webstream. Sometimes it´s working like a charm, sometime it´s showing just the video lyrics without fanart and sometimes it´s showing nothing, just a black background. Yesterday for example it works well showing for most songs played by the addon radio fanart and video lyrics. Today, playing the same stream also with radio it´s just showing sometimes video lyrics, but not one times fanart as background picture or slideshow. I´m wondering that even for common groups like Queen there wasn´t any fanart downloaded and presented on the background. I didn´t changed anything on this Raspberry 3+ / Libreelec 8.2.3 box. The difference is just a reboot after a few hours.
Hi tabesp.

It doesn't sound like a skin issue to me.

Try exporting skin settings from your Windows machine to your Raspberry 3.
You can go to Skin Settings > Skin Settings > Export
And Import on your RPi 3.

Also, make sure the artist slideshow addon settings are the same on your RPi.

Other than that, try asking in the artist slideshow thread.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124880

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist slideshow doesn´t work on Paspberry 3 Libreelec0