How to move back to previous screen in ipad Kodi
Kodi version 17.5 successfully installed on ipad Air 1 and works great. the only issue I have every time I wan to change the ad don or category I must reboot Kodi. even want to install a new addon, install from zip or search. I have Kodi installed on many devices and I have this problem only with ipad because ios does not have the "go back" button like android devices.
I got fed up and think of switching to from Ios tablet to any android tablet.
Can someone kindly help me with this BIG problem.
What skin are you using? Estouchy is designed for touch devices.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
2 Finger swipe left or a single finger long press will go back
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you very much, i switched to Estouchy and it worked fine although I had so sacrifice  my favorite build. but using touch feature is more important
Thanks again.
And this also worked which will help to install the build of my choice.
Thanks to you guys and thanks to Kodi Forum to make this help possible.
You might want to actually read the piracy policy (wiki) before going too much further with the talk about builds...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for your valuable reply. its working. Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to move back to previous screen in ipad Kodi0