Remote Stopped Working
I have had this trouble before and I have finally decided to make an account and ask for help. I have been using the Official Kodi remote for iOS with no issue. All of a sudden it stopped and I have no explanation why. Every other time I have fixed it, it was because Windows was reinstalled or Kodi had a fresh install. Then it works again for a while, maybe months, and then stops. I have the port right and I have tried it with and without a username and password. I also installed iTunes just so I could see if zeroconfig worked. Zeroconfig find Kodi but it will just not connect at all. 

Any ideas or anyone else ever experience something similar?
Thanks.
Topic moved to IOS Remote section.
Can you ping the kodi machine from your phone?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How can you ping from iOS?
Ping IOS
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes I can ping it.
Perhaps you have a firewall turned on your windows machine?
(2018-02-21, 02:16)imbue Wrote: I have been using the Official Kodi remote for iOS with no issue. All of a sudden it stopped and I have no explanation why. 
 Nothing on my system has changed.
Anyone else?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Stopped Working0