v18 End Time for PVR Recordings
Did something happen to the end for ListItem.EndTime for PVR Recordings?
All my current recordings are showing an end time of between 1-3 mins after their start time. This is also resulting in wrong duration times for my recordings as well.
(2018-02-21, 02:28)Dumyat Wrote: Did something happen to the end for ListItem.EndTime for PVR Recordings?
All my current recordings are showing an end time of between 1-3 mins after their start time. This is also resulting in wrong duration times for my recordings as well.

which pvr backend?
(2018-03-13, 01:23)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-02-21, 02:28)Dumyat Wrote: Did something happen to the end for ListItem.EndTime for PVR Recordings?

which pvr backend? 
VUPlus/Enigma.
(2018-03-13, 01:39)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 01:23)ksooo Wrote:

which pvr backend? 
VUPlus/Enigma.

For me this sounds like a problem with the add-on or even the backend.

Well, as I stated several times elsewhere, this add-on is not that good maintained - if at all. There is no active maintainer. I suggest to open a ticket here https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues Good luck.
(2018-03-13, 08:58)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 01:39)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 01:23)ksooo Wrote: which pvr backend? 
VUPlus/Enigma.   

For me this sounds like a problem with the add-on or even the backend.

Well, as I stated several times elsewhere, this add-on is not that good maintained - if at all. There is no active maintainer. I suggest to open a ticket here https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues Good luck.   
I understand the point of no active maintainer, but I have screen captures as recently as Oct and Nov 17, where this information was being retrieved with no issue.
From what you have said, nobody is likely to have changed anything with the backend addon since it is not maintained, so that might suggest that something has been changed elsewhere that is now causing this behaviour.

I'm now also using a new Tuner card, but for some reason, I'm not getting any audio for the HD Channels, as per this post:-
329417 (thread)
Any thoughts on what the issue might be here?
@ksooo
Something else I've also just noticed is ListItem.EndTime is working fine on the MyPVRGuide.xml file, so don't really understand why it is not now working on MyPVRRecordings.xml.
That would maybe suggest there is not a problem with the backend and as mentioned above, I have a screen capture of a recording on the 29th November 17 where it was working fine and returning the correct end time.

Let me know, if you want me to submit a log.
(2018-03-16, 23:06)Dumyat Wrote: @ksooo
Something else I've also just noticed is ListItem.EndTime is working fine on the MyPVRGuide.xml file, so don't really understand why it is not now working on MyPVRRecordings.xml.
That would maybe suggest there is not a problem with the backend and as mentioned above, I have a screen capture of a recording on the 29th November 17 where it was working fine and returning the correct end time.

Which Kodi version?
(2018-03-17, 10:13)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-03-16, 23:06)Dumyat Wrote: @ksooo

Which Kodi version? 
Kodi 18. I'm using latest nighties and update every few days or so
(2018-03-17, 13:35)Dumyat Wrote: Kodi 18. I'm using latest nighties and update every few days or so  
@ksooo 
Not sure if you saw my reply? Now currently on Kodi 18 from the 21st March 18
(2018-03-22, 17:28)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-03-17, 13:35)Dumyat Wrote: Kodi 18. I'm using latest nighties and update every few days or so  
@ksooo 
Not sure if you saw my reply? Now currently on Kodi 18 from the 21st March 18

Works just fine here with tvheadend in the backend. I still think you have a problem with your backend.
(2018-03-22, 19:40)ksooo Wrote: Works just fine here with tvheadend in the backend. I still think you have a problem with your backend. 
Thanks for the help and feedback

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
End Time for PVR Recordings0