Release Subtitles Mangler - A comprehensive subtitle companion
(2018-02-22, 11:29)bkiziuk Wrote:
(2018-02-22, 10:48)BZwart Wrote: I tried a few mkv files with accompanying srt in the same folders but the srt files aren't converted. Let me know if you need a log.
Also found that a lot of my mkv files with embedded subtitels don't have the subtitel language flag set, that prompts the sub search window to pop up.
It would be nice if we could have an option to disable the search window when an undermined subtitle is found.
By design, addon detects only freshly downloaded subtitles and then converts it to .ass format. At the moment, it ignores any subtitles already residing on disk but I think it can be improved.
Option to not invoking search dialog if subtitle file is found in any format (currently it does it only for .ass format - which I consider a target subtitle format) shouldn't be a problem. 
For TV series my subtitels are mostly downloaded by an external program, SickRage in my case.
So most of my subtitles are always already residing on disk. I t would be great if we could have an option also scan and convert those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subtitles Mangler - A comprehensive subtitle companion - by BZwart - 2018-02-22, 11:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Mangler - A comprehensive subtitle companion1