Live TV - Kodi crashes at same time/channel/show each weeknight
Now, this is interesting.  Running Kodi 17.6 on Windows 7 x64 SP1.  OS and Kodi are fully updated/patched.  I have multiple backends, but currently only using an HDHomeRun Quad tuner.  I primarily use Kodi for watching and recording live TV via different tuners and PVRs.  I have several servers and several clients on my network for testing various configs.  When I watch live TV in the late evening (specifically The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm weekdays), Kodi will crash within the first few minutes of the show - right in the middle of the monologue!  I have also used a couple other TVHeadend (different versions) backends, same issue so I'm pretty sure it's not a back end or PVR add-on issue.  It isn't related to how long I've been running Kodi, as I first thought.  It's not related to the skin I'm using - happens on the four I've tried.  It did it in 17.5, too.  Could a live TV channel (CBS) be sending something that kills Kodi's live TV PVR add-ons?  The recordings I'm making still seem to work ok (TVHeadend on Android and Linux). 

Any suggestions on where to look?  I'll try to get a debug log output tonight.  I don't see anything directly related in the Windows Event Logs, though there are sometimes some errors about that time.
AHA!  More info!  It seems that my Nessus vulnerability scans are crashing Kodi's web server.  I have Nessus set to perform regular nightly scans including service mapping.  I'm getting a debug log from Kodi now while running a Nessus scan.  I'll have more info tomorrow to post.  Perhaps someone will take a look to see what might be happening?  Might be a problem within the Kodi web server that needs fixing as this scan should not cause any issues.
Kodi 17.6 with web control turned on at port 8080, defaults.  Watching live TV streaming from an HDHomeRun Quad.  During the Nessus scan, a Visual C++ runtime error pops up (This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.).  When I hit "OK" on the error dialog, Kodi's GUI terminates, but the process is still running.  I have to kill the process in task manager before restarting Kodi.  I'll try to attach the details here.  

Log:  https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Vjmk6gTyph/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV - Kodi crashes at same time/channel/show each weeknight0