3D page flipping (frame sequential) for 3D ready DLP devices - 720P@120 hz
First of all I would like to express my gratitude to all the devs involved in the KODI project - seriously this is THE ultimate media center / player fitting all my needs. 

The only thing left that I would love to see is support for already aging 3D Ready DLP projectors or possibly other devices with HDMI 1.3 which support 3D only in this format known as page flipping or frame sequential 3d in 1280x720@120 HZ viewed with DLP link shutter glasses.

I already saw a thread  regarding it but with no further development since a couple of years thats why i decided to bring it up as a request. 
Last but not least I am curious to see if this feature could be implemented for ARM devices ( OpenGL ) and not Direct3D since on windoze there are already existing solution such as pot player, stereoscopic player, bino, etc.

Thanks in advance
(2018-02-23, 15:31)vertycall Wrote: is support for already aging 3D Ready DLP projectors or possibly other devices with HDMI 1.3
Though I have not spoken to the developers, I highly doubt anyone would commit their valuable time to code for all but dead hardware and format.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D page flipping (frame sequential) for 3D ready DLP devices - 720P@120 hz0