Kodi won't display any videos
Sad 
I have a Zotac with an Intel Atom CPU D525 with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150.  The menus will display but it isn't able to display any video DVDs, or a .mp4 file.  I put Kodi 17.6 on the computer but it won't work.  I even have a HDMI output.

Is it a lost cause?
(2018-02-24, 04:36)Thundarl Wrote: Is it a lost cause?
How can we possibly know. You haven't provided any information, logs, screenshots or a detailed explanation of what the problem is.

All I can offer you is this link to set up your library... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Tip 1:
Look what happens  if you hit "\" or "ALT+Enter". It toggles between "Windowed" and "Full Screen".

Tip 2:
Try to check/change the followings in Settings>System>Display:
-Display mode
-Resolution
-Use Fullscreen window
-Use limited color range
lost cause:

Quote:Atom CPU D525 with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150

Neither hw acceleration nor proper 3D graphics acceleration
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
When I try to get watch a video add-on like 'Food Network', a DVD movie or a video in .MP4 format.  I only get the Audio and if close-captioning is on then I also get close-captioning.  The following is my debug logfile.  I'm sorry but I don't know what is relating to the video problem.  I tried to see if I could change the color setting but couldn't find that reference.

log removed, see below
Please do not post logs to the forum, use a PasteBin site.

As a courtesy for a first time I've moved it to PasteBin.Com but your log also doesn't have debug logging enabled so it's usefulness is reduced.

https://pastebin.com/S7CjYA8b
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I screwed up and probably put too much in.  Here's a link to a share folder in my Dropbox.  It should be reachable but not sure.
i did put it into pastebin.com but could get a reference to post.  I'll ask first next time I get a problem.
Dang it, here's the link https://pastebin.com/n2UuJQeL
(2018-02-24, 21:07)fritsch Wrote: lost cause:
Quote:Atom CPU D525 with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150

Neither hw acceleration nor proper 3D graphics acceleration 
 did you read ^^

I guess your last resort might be to turn of DXVA
Tried  turning DXVA both and trying and turning DXVA off[font] and [/font] then trying it.  No luck either way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't display any videos0