Live TV, but pulling episodes from HDD
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to put this thread as it dosen't pertain to Kodi Specifically, but I couldn't create a thread in off topic nor could I see an addon ideas topic.

I'm just curious if anyone knows if there is a Kodi addon that can play all of your TV episodes constantly, kind of like Live TV, but the episodes are coming from your HDD TV Episodes Source?

If not, I think it would be an awesome addon to have. You could add TV Shows to a queue, kind of like Cinema Experience or CinemaVision and have a folder full of ads/catchup clips to play between your episodes.

No idea if this would be feasible/wanted, just thought i'd get it out there!
(2018-02-24, 06:19)Ibanezmike Wrote: if there is a Kodi addon that can play all of your TV episodes constantly, kind of like Live TV
Maybe I am misunderstanding your request, but you can create a Playlist with all your Episodes. You don't mention if they are played in order or randomly from different tv shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:LazyTV

The LazyTV addon is what you want.  I use it for the vast majority of my Kodi watching for exactly this reason.
Thanks DJ_Izumi Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Isn't this the goal of Pseudo TV Live? (https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Live)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV, but pulling episodes from HDD0