REQUEST: A skin that replicates the SKY Q skin
Hi mate, i have been harping on about this for a while. It is annoying that almost all of the sky skins come packaged with cr*p illegal addons. Regarding your dropbox link can you just talk me through a bit more. I get a zip file when i open your link. i assume i need to unzip that? i then cant see a skin.skyq folder.
(2018-05-03, 22:01)congyiszizu Wrote: Hi mate, i have been harping on about this for a while. It is annoying that almost all of the sky skins come packaged with cr*p illegal addons. Regarding your dropbox link can you just talk me through a bit more. I get a zip file when i open your link. i assume i need to unzip that? i then cant see a skin.skyq folder.

Hi mate, sorry it’s been a while since you posted this, I’ve only just seen it, I’ve had a look at the files in the share and altered the instructions.

In the meantime, I’ve been working on modifying the skin I mentioned earlier to remove as much c*ap and illegal stuff as possible but still maintain a working skin, what I have I’m pretty impressed with so far, thanks to Hitcher for his guidance btw.

PM me if you want to try it out, bare in mind, its still a work in progress Smile
Found this in the internet, dont know if thrustfull or not.
but leaved it here, 

@Karellen- Link removed. Unfortunately also provides articles on installing banned items
this skin/mod appears to be "locked" , I cant configure any menu items or many other settings in the skin settings section ?
(2018-06-25, 21:09)ontap Wrote: this skin/mod appears to be "locked" , I cant configure any menu items or many other settings in the skin settings section ?

Hi, which skin/mod are you talking about?
If it’s the one I posted up it’s a mod of a beta of the Titan skin, quite old now. I have a better one I’m updating. As a project, if your interested in trying it out, let me know.
Yes please mate , I got the old skin sorted my bad I didn't have default titan loaded , but would appreciate it if you could let me have files you have for new skin ?
Hey Mate.
Making a skin look and appear like sky is not that difficult.
I take it, you really want the PVR to look like a sky PVR to be more user friendly. That's no biggie.
I made my own kodi build using a background i made in Photoshop and then applying it to all areas of the build.
I then chose the Titan Skin to begin with and then edit that to appear as I have it in the video found in this link.
*MOD EDIT*
If you want the skin / backup of the build I made, by all means, I can send that to you.
There is no one out that that will openly build it for you to look exactly like sky q. Last person / group to do that had to take it down due to infringement.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Marty.
Hey, your video looks good. how can I get your files please?
@martinkay

If you are promoting a video here on this forum, do not promote banned add-ons like Exodus via that video. Otherwise your stay at this forum will be a very short one.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
MOD - Please close this thread as it serves no futher purpose - See other thread for information on this skin's development.

293776 (thread)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageHey i have just got back on this after messing with blender for a wile ..i will try and finish this as it seems a waste if i dont . it is a modded version of the above old 1 ..(^_^)..
(2019-05-04, 20:47)moderncolin Wrote: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageHey i have just got back on this after messing with blender for a wile ..i will try and finish this as it seems a waste if i dont . it is a modded version of the above old 1 ..(^_^)..

Hey moderncolin

Nice update to my original skin
I did complete my skin but never released it for obvious reasons

Nice to see the idea live on
@moderncolin , nice looking skin, anyway I could try this out please?  thanks @Steverae , sad you didnt release it, thanks for what you have done so far
Link no longer works. This might be exactly what I’m looking for. Does it still exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: A skin that replicates the SKY Q skin00