35 % of CPU usage without action?
Although tMM does not do anything, respectively I didn't start any task it should do it uses 35 % of CPU and slows down the Notebook. Why is it and how could I stop that?

Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
consuming much CPU time can have several reasons.
two of them would be:

a) garbage collection (if your memory runs out, java tries to search for abandoned objects which it can free) - should not be the case for you
b) strange "resizing" events from swing (I've seen them some times): the UI toolkit of java permanently sends size events and the images are always rescaled/redrawn

since I don't think a) fit for you, please try to leave maximized mode of tmm end resize the window a bit - look if the CPU usage drops to its normal values..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you!

Quote: since I don't think a) fit for you, please try to leave maximized mode of tmm end resize the window a bit - look if the CPU usage drops to its normal values..
Sorry, what is "maximized mode of tMM? Where can I set it? And making the tMM window smaller, alright, I will try it.
Window Min/Max:

Thank you.

Actually I would think this " leave maximized mode of tmm end resize the window a bit" means two different things, the size of the window and something else to leave in maximized mode (otherwise it would sound contradictory, I would think), which I do not know at the moment.
"leave maximized mode of tmm and resize the window a bit"

[ ] Did you do that?
[ ] Did it help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
35 % of CPU usage without action?0