• 12(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
Thanks for the 2.1.0 update. I thought you had abandoned this skin like so many skin authors do. Seeing the song info in a visualization is great.

I would like to see if the following things could be addressed in this skin:
- TV episode preview picture when an episode is selected. You have to hit 'i' to bring up additional info to see it today. Instead of the large, out of place TV series banner on the left could the episode preview be placed there? Perhaps on top of the banner?
- IMDB / TVDB ratings. Not terribly important but interesting to know and other skins show it. They could be placed on the extra info 'i' screen to keep things minimal.
- Actor listing. I used this frequently with other skins and miss it with this skin.
- (Others have already asked for this, but I'll ask, too) Audio / Video codec info. An optional toggle added to show or hide audio/video codecs on the music player screen and in the extra info 'i' window for movies/tv shows.
(2019-03-15, 11:10)Magistic Wrote: Amazing skin! Top notch! Best i've seen in years. Seems like you really understand minimalistic UI design and color usage.

I have one remark though, is it me or is Artist Slideshow not supported? If not, could you please support it?

That's the only thing that don't work for me too.
Other than that it's my new favourite skin. Great job.
Thanks all,

- TV episode preview picture when an episode is selected. You have to hit 'i' to bring up additional info to see it today. Instead of the large, out of place TV series banner on the left could the episode preview be placed there? Perhaps on top of the banner?
-- Not keen. I'd prefer to keep this is it is. Feel free to mod though.

- IMDB / TVDB ratings. Not terribly important but interesting to know and other skins show it. They could be placed on the extra info 'i' screen to keep things minimal.
-- I've never found much use for this to be honest, particularly as such scores are so easily gamed. If someone wrote a script that scraped actual content reviews i'd consider including it.

- Actor listing. I used this frequently with other skins and miss it with this skin.
-- That is there, but only for library movies (hit up the info and push left - you can then browse fanarts / discart / cast etc)

- Audio / Video codec info
-- There are other ways to access this information in Kodi. I might include info on whether video content is SD or HD in future, but more detailed info on specific codecs etc is just too esoteric for a skin that is supposed to champion minimalism ;-)

- Artist Slideshow
-- Previous versions of Pellucid supported this and I might bring it back. The reason I removed it is that I found its setup confusing and wasn't convinced that it was actively supported any more. I'll have another look.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi @thedeadman can you add compatibility with Next Aired and UpNext in future updates? thanks for your work, love it.
(2019-01-27, 22:12)thedeadman Wrote: Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I'll try and respond as best I can but forgive me if i've missed anything.

@008325: Not as easy as just changing the font i'm afraid - i'll also need translations. The font I use is Roboto and Roboto slab. If you can supply eastern versions and translations i'll be happy to include them.

@infire: Your issues are related to the use of an external video addon that I don't support. I can't help with that. Sorry.

@Platoche: The Genre filters are not currently available. You can however still use playlists to do that level of filtering if you wish.

@walnuts84: Thanks for raising. I'm not keen on adding a ton of metadata but I might add a bit more detail into the info screen in the next version.

@HydroDiOxide: Can you tell me which part of the library this problem occurs please?

@Andromachz: Sorry - no view switching in Pellucid. If you are using an addon for your content, some work well, some don't work at all.  

@jangjong: Good point. I'll add the filename to the infoscreen.

@loggio: Thanks for your mods. I'm working through them and they will be included once i've tweaked the layouts a bit.

Sorry for the late reply. Pressing up to get to the last items didn't work in in the movie library, but I noticed that it is fixed.

Another thing I noticed is that movies are not always displayed in their movie sets. Not sure if this is a Pellucid or Kodi thing. I have to reset the 'show movie in sets' (not sure what it is called exactly) setting for it to work again. Brakes all the time.
@thedeadman thanks for this minimalistic skin! My question is: is there a way to disable automatic panels hiding (scrolldown)? It would be even more minimalistic ;-)
(2019-03-14, 18:45)thedeadman Wrote: Bodays, Omari.xyz, 

Thanks both. I only accept donations through Bitcoin.

That being said... As a citizen of the increasingly tragicomic United Kingdom, I may well start asking for donations of food and medicine shortly!
You’re right... The situation in UK is quite strange ! But anyway the quality of the job you made and the support you try to give knowing that this is not your (real) job deserve something and I’ll make a bitcoin donation ASAP.
Take care
Bodays
Hi! I was shunted to Leia, lost support of my beloved Unity and found Pellucid instead. I must say, it's beautiful!

But I've encountered a bug. I can't view artists' albums! I navigate to an artist and enter - nothing. No albums. In the top-left corner there's a line stating how many albums I have of the artist. But there's no list of albums navigate.

I'm running Kodi via OSMC on a Raspberry Pi 2. I've tried reloading the skin and resetting to default menus.

Thankful for any help.
Hi, 

That's weird. I can't replicate. Are you using a plugin or something, or is it a standard library?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2019-01-27, 22:12)thedeadman Wrote: Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I'll try and respond as best I can but forgive me if i've missed anything.

@008325: Not as easy as just changing the font i'm afraid - i'll also need translations. The font I use is Roboto and Roboto slab. If you can supply eastern versions and translations i'll be happy to include them.

@infire: Your issues are related to the use of an external video addon that I don't support. I can't help with that. Sorry.

@Platoche: The Genre filters are not currently available. You can however still use playlists to do that level of filtering if you wish.

@walnuts84: Thanks for raising. I'm not keen on adding a ton of metadata but I might add a bit more detail into the info screen in the next version.

@HydroDiOxide: Can you tell me which part of the library this problem occurs please?

@Andromachz: Sorry - no view switching in Pellucid. If you are using an addon for your content, some work well, some don't work at all.  

@jangjong: Good point. I'll add the filename to the infoscreen.

@loggio: Thanks for your mods. I'm working through them and they will be included once i've tweaked the layouts a bit.
Excellent work.

Is there anyway to remove the filename from the info screen? I know it was a wanted feature, but it looks weird to me. 

Any help.

Thanks.
Hi
First of all thanks a lot for the absolutely ingenious Skin Pellucid.
In the TV-Guide of Pellucid's PVR, unlike Estuary or other Skin, you can not see the current day and date at the top left (above the first channel logo).
This is important to see the date in the past when using the replay function  (Zattoo PVR with 7 day's replay function).

(2019-05-28, 13:06)[email protected] Wrote: Hi
First of all thanks a lot for the absolutely ingenious Skin Pellucid.
In the TV-Guide of Pellucid's PVR, unlike Estuary or other Skin, you can not see the current day and date at the top left (above the first channel logo).
This is important to see the date in the past when using the replay function  (Zattoo PVR with 7 day's replay function).

like what u mean Smile
Just discovered this skin yesterday while trying to find something..different and simple, and wow. From the home screen to the whole library experience, colors, clearness of it all...AMAZING JOB! Thank you!

For now, only two things I can't find:

1. I would really like to see ratings somewhere on the movie info screen. I read above that you don't "need" or want IMDb ratings which are community-based and easily gamed, but, can you show us Rotten Tomatoes then? They are from the known critics and can help us guide to what we are about to watch. Many of us use Universal Movie Scraper that can download all the needed info.

2. How can I sort movies by date added, by default they are sorted by Title - Ascending. Can I change it somehow to other sort options?

Thank you!
Vel.
Great work, this is my new favorite skin for Leia, there is only one issue, when I try to access the Movie Sets(from the menu including Genres/Title/Years.../Sets , it keeps on loading and shows nothing.
how can I solve this problem?
I also have the problem of categories, genres etc. not showing up. It only shows a grey circle spinning.

I really love the skin, this is the only major problem I have with it, though.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4