• 2(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
You can download them here: Pellucid Backgrounds
Make sure you get them in the next few days as I'll delete the folder soon. And let me know If you use some of the pictures Smile
Thanks Dadebue, these shots are stunning. 
I've downloaded them now - you can remove the link.

I'd be very pleased to include these in the Leia release of Pellucid, thank you very much indeed!
If you could let me know how you would like your work credited?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Cool! That's nice to hear! You could refer to me as the photographer in the release post(s) of the skin and add link to my Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/dadebue/). If you want to credit me in some other ways feel free to do that as well Wink
Cool - will do!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I have only tested krypton skin version, but all i can say is, this is an awsome skin, super simple and stylish. Kodi should add this skin as default if just developer was willing to reach more people by expanding the skin functionality. 

I hope there will be a mod coming around sometime soon, once someone realise the potential in this skin. 

tablet support and multi view can be a place to start Smile 

Great skinner!

and to @dadebue , those are awsome pictures!
Thanks Nero12.

I appreciate your kind words but encourage you to take the time to read my replies in these forums. I am sure you will agree that I have been very willing to take on the comments and suggestions of my users. Moreover, where I have disagreed with a suggestion, I have consistently taken the time to explain my reasoning and / or provide detailed descriptions and code so that individuals can make specific changes themselves. Multiple views and tablet support have been covered to death and my feelings towards both have not changed one bit.

Kodi users and use-cases are very diverse. I cannot and will not please everyone!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hey man.

I have made some modifications to your skin to adapt it to my needs. I share my changes if they are of your interest:
- In my movies view, I have moved al section some points up to visualize movies and recent movies in quickview.
- I changed the movie year by movie genre.
- Updated spanish strings.po

Images

Strings.po

View_MyMovies.xml
thedeadman, congrats for an awesome skin, for some reason I have not tried Pellucid before but damn this is good.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Some feedback:

1. I only have Youtube & Vimeo installed for now.
Neither of those  work with Pellucid, they try to load content (like popular now listing) but just keep trying, no videos show up or start to play.
When I change skin to Estuary, the videos work all ok.

I have restarted Kodi etc, no help.

2. If I wanted to add a video addon (say Vimeo or something like that), I cant go start going up from the list starting with A, I have to scroll down all the way down to V.
Would be fast & handy to be able to start going from A up and end up in the very last alphabetical choice.

Hopefully these made some sense.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Hi Raitsa,

That's odd. Both of those plugins seems to be working fine. Are you on Leia Alpha 3 or a nightly build?

I'll have a look at your second point. I assume you mean adding the addon to one of the menus (i.e. via the skin settings)?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I am using Nvidia Shields with the very latest Kodi Android from http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android...8a/master/

Updating about once a week, installed to this Shield yesterday.

2. Yeah, adding anything, anywhere.
With Leia now in beta i've ramped up development of Pellucid a little in recent days. The latest commit on my Github has a fair few bug fixes and changes. Users are encouraged to upgrade asap and to report any bugs found.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Damn, do I have to get up now and go update, I was just getting ready to go to sleep Smile

Thanks for the updates thedeadman!
I havent had good time to go through everything properly yet but I have some usability quircks/problems.
I love the skin and so does the family but:

1. I was going to install the Livestream addon but starting from A and going through every alphabet one by one takes a loooot of time:
- i cant go up & start from the last alphabet up, have to start from A.
- if i keep the down button pressed, it will scroll down, the cursor will only move down one step at a time, so i have to press down again & again & again.

2. Still cant watch any Youtube or Vimeo with Pellucid, the videos do not start. All videos work ok with default skin.

3. When i press pause and come back to the video again later and continue watching by pressin play, the screen graphics does not clear. I have to press back to clear the screen.
No really a biggie but I would definitely prefer the screen to clear after pressing play.

I am using 3 Nvidia Shields with the very latest Android daily Kodis installed.
Thanks Raitsa,

OK, there's some weirdness going on with addons at the moment. I'll do some digging and see what I can do.

Android + Leia is a tricky platform for me to test, but I will do what I can!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4