• 8(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
Hello, I recently discovered Pellucid and I think it looks great.

When looking at a single movie, is it supposed to show the tagline on the left and the poster on the right? The tagline basically takes up 2 thirds of the screen and the poster is somewhat hidden behind the movie info.  I know I can scroll through the background manually but I when I click on a movie I would like to see the poster or fanart without it beeing obscured by the movie details on the right. Is it possible to change that?
MrPotatoe: RE: Channel number switching. There seems to have been a change in the last RC release. I'll get that fixed for the next update.
Lococola: 

- For random fanart, I'm not sure, but I think you'll need to use an addon that centralises all your fanart in one place. Once that's done, you can point the skin settings to the central artwork directory.

- You can't change the movie info unless you want to get dirty modifying the code. I rather like it as it is and have no desire to change it at the moment.

Jayson10:
RE: "New Movies" and "Continue watching". Those are pulled from smart playlists that are supplied with the skin. You can edit those easily enough to filter whatever you'd like. I've never tried it with a cloud server however.

Aaiemron:
- I've set it such that pressing back on the main menu always goes to the homescreen. You can't do so from the main content though. Some sections like TV shows have multiple levels that need the back function for navigation.

Velzerat:
- Not sure what's going on there. Can you give me more details?

lococola:
- I'll see what I can do to help navigation in large libraries.

christoofar:
- Thanks! Not sure what's going on with the art. Are you using a standard Kodi library or is your setup more exotic?

itends: 
- see response to MrPotatoe. Sorry.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
christoofar:
- Thanks! Not sure what's going on with the art. Are you using a standard Kodi library or is your setup more exotic?

Nope, standard kodi library, running recent Leia RC 64 bit nightly. I noticed there is a "Now Playing" tab that shows album art, but if I just start Random Play, and hit  the back button to bring up the music player fullscreen, artwork isn't displayed in that view.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
i love your skin so much, but if its possible to add arial front support so it can display unicode such like chinese, japanese ? thanks a lot
Hello. Happy new year !

What a great skin. Clear and very efficient.

Let me know if you can help me with this :

- I have not found the option to disable the "unwatched" or the " recently added"  pink icon  that appear at top right on all the posters. Can you help me ?

- in the Film panel , I love the wall view, no need more. But can you had a "info" box with the plot like this screen (not mine, just found it on google images) :

Thanks !
Hello,
thank you for making this great skin, it's awesome! i love the simplicity and clean look of it.

I switched to it recently as i installed Leia RC3 from Kodi 17.
It's probably user error but i have 2 issues:
- I cannot find the search option to search through videos
- I cannot find a Genre filter for videos either

I do see these when i switch to the default skin, are they available in Pellucid?

Also, i always wondered if there would be a way to implement a Parental Rating filter in Kodi, i.e. show only G rated movies.
As a parent of young kids it would be really useful, i dont believe it is available in any skins today though.

Thank you again.
Hello.

double left will grant you access to the search and filter option.
Duh... Thank you!

Got the search, I'm still stuck on the Genre filter, is that available?
@thedeadman 

I've had a coupld of days downtime before i go back to work, so I've made some changes to DialogSeekBar.xml and DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml

When cycling up/down or channelUP/ChannelDOWN when in fullscreenlivetv, you now see a proper dialog with the channel info while cycling channels, it will show you current timeshift progress, 'next' info... etc.
and also added an OSD channel guide.

Please consider adding this to your skin... It's the only thing keeping me using this as my daily driver.
Hit me with a PM and i'll supply you the files.

see images.

really nice! can u share the code?
@loggio
@loggio

Could you send me your files as well ? Your changes are very good, I would really like to have them on my skin.

Thanks for your work.
Thanks for a brilliant and beautiful skin. Top notch!
One wish is possibility to see a little bit more information on movies/tv shows/music regarding filetypes, resolution, audio channels, etc
(2018-12-29, 19:50)thedeadman Wrote: Jayson10:
RE: "New Movies" and "Continue watching". Those are pulled from smart playlists that are supplied with the skin. You can edit those easily enough to filter whatever you'd like. I've never tried it with a cloud server however.
 Could you please explain detailed how i can achieve what you just described ?  ( or anyone else for that matter)

I found a couple of playlists under "videos" menu (I believe thats smart playlist settings) thou they are organized correctly i have created new playlist but i still couldn't change whats show up under new movie or tv widgets. 
I am used to other skins where this is easily accomplished within the skins customization settings.
Hello.
Immediately apologize for my English.
Skin is chic, but ran into some problems:
1) In some video additions it does not display posters, instead of them there is just a black window, well, it doesn’t look very nice. However, other skins display well.
2) I did not find the possibility to change the appearance of the display, I am interested in the possibility of changing the appearance of the posters to the appearance of the lists, in the additions described above.
3) And of course there is a shortage of film descriptions.
Some pictures
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4