• 3(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
OK. Addon content fix for Vimeo and Youtube etc just posted to Github. 

Given the source of the bug, there may be additional gremlins out there so I will keep an eye on it. 

I'll look into point 3 and am aware of a problem with scrolling on addon list content that is proving tricky to locate. Please do keep bug reports coming in, they're all appreciated.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Big thanks thedeadman and happy to report that Vimeo and Youtube work very smoothly now Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Excellent :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi i just started using this wonderful skin a while ago. not sure if this is the right place to ask?
I was wondering if its possible to add a different view for the Spotify addon, https://github.com/marcelveldt/plugin.audio.spotify
Album/artist  art (Icon wall) instead of list if possible, or if its possible for me to make the change my self, if pointed in the right direction.
In dont think you change views in any of the addons yet.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Hi n0rm4d,

I'll look into this. I use Spotify a bit myself so will see what can be done to make the experience a bit better. No promises though, it depends on how the Spotify addon is structured.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Ty for taking the time to answer and look in to this thedeadman. it would make the skin complete for me.
@n0rm4d - No problem. I've had some success this evening. More testing to be done, but full Spotify support is looking good so far :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Looking forward to be testing it! when done Smile
OK.. First pass at Spotify support is on Github. Let me know how you get on with it.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Nice! feels just right. You just made my wife a happy wife. hope I'm not asking for too much, Is it possible to add similar view for the Playlist? something like the album view if possible.
Ha. Happy wives, happy lives :-)

Will see what I can do about the playlists.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
just installed this.
one issue is when Kodi does a library clean up on boot it normally shows a progress bar to show progress but there is no progress bar on this skin.
also when editing subtitle options when watching movie, if you press ok it always asks if you want to set these as default for all movies. can that be disabled as there is a button to make it default for all movies anyway?
Hi Nekromantik,

...library clean up on boot it normally shows a progress bar...
Thanks for reporting. I'll investigate and fix that up for the next update.

...always asks if you want to set these as default for all movies. can that be disabled? 
Not at the skin level as far as i am aware. There's probably an option in the settings for that somewhere. I agree that it is annoying!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2018-09-19, 22:58)thedeadman Wrote: Hi Nekromantik,

...library clean up on boot it normally shows a progress bar...
Thanks for reporting. I'll investigate and fix that up for the next update.

...always asks if you want to set these as default for all movies. can that be disabled? 
Not at the skin level as far as i am aware. There's probably an option in the settings for that somewhere. I agree that it is annoying!
thanks

It does not do the subtitle default thing on other skins.
Only seen it on this one.
Unless its a Beta 3 change as I not tried other skins since updating to new Beta.

Only other issue is some menu pictures dont load in TV Series screens. I mean on menu where it shows seasons and you can select one season.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4