• 4(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
A more general question: how can I remove the backgrounds and add my own and then create a zip file with 7zip that works?

I've tried extracting the addon zip from github, remove the background files from the appropriate folder, add my own and zip again. I get a 'failed to install' when trying to use that zip.
Hi thedeadman. after updating to the newest update from GitHub, the skin don't load the seasons (it's just stuck at loading). I'm using the Netflix addon. if I change to Kodi default  skin it works.

Best regards N0rm4d
@Nekromantic:
...pictures dont load in TV Series screens...
- More detail required. Does this happen in other skins or just Pellucid? Is it content in your library or from an Addon?

@Hydroxide
- There's a skin setting for swapping out the background slideshow (just point it at any directory of images). For zipping, Kodi is *very* sensitive to certain files in zip files that may have been created since you unzipped it. For example, if you're using a Mac, .ds_store files are created automatically and must be removed from the zip. Finally, note that you don't actually need to zip/unzip the skin - you can just drop it in the /addons directory wherever your Kodi is installed.

@n0rm4d: I can't check the Netflix addon as I don't have an account. Is this something that has happened only on the most recent update of Pellucid?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2018-09-30, 18:57)thedeadman Wrote: @n0rm4d: I can't check the Netflix addon as I don't have an account. Is this something that has happened only on the most recent update of Pellucid?
Thedeadman. It started miss behaving after this. https://github.com/chrisbevan/skin.pellu...1832a903b6 If I scan all my Netflix series to Kodi library it works as normal. it's only trough the addon it cant load.

Best regards N0rm4d
Thanks all.

Fixes in latest Github:
- Subtitle default bug
- Library update progress bar
- Seasons not showing in addon based content

Cheers!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks for the update.

I've tested and if you disable "recent movies widget" in Movies, it doesn't work and Movie library is not showed. 

i have a suggestion, in movie view second row with movie titles is a bit low and you cannot see completly the title of 2 movies rows.

thanks
Thanks atomizasser, the recent movies issue is fixed in latest GIT.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
latest version running great
all bugs I seen are gone.
thanks
Hi all,

I'm now prepping for submission to the Kodi Leia repository.

Please note that the Git repo for Pellucid has now been merged to master (link in OP). The leia-staging branch is now discontinued.

Thanks for all the bug reports and for your continued support. 

Cheers,
theDeadman
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello. Great skin. Thanks. The only thing I notice is that "Continue watching" for TVshows doesn't work. You can see the show which you want continue watching, but when you click on it, nothing happens. It brings you back to a parent folder item. For Movies "continue watching" works.
thedeadman,

I have to say I'm really impressed with this skin.

I have had my two "favorites" for a few years and saw no reason to change. A recent lightning strike killed a few of my machines and I decided to install v18 in the replacements. I was disappointed and frustrated with the skins available for Leia until I tried Pellucid. Very clean, logical layout, gorgeous photos. It's early days yet, but everything seems to be working well so far. Thanks for sharing, and please keep up the great work.

Tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
Aaiemron: well spotted. Fixed in latest GIT

Tobor: Thanks! Really glad you like it.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2018-10-11, 21:38)thedeadman Wrote: Aaiemron: well spotted. Fixed in latest GIT

Tobor: Thanks! Really glad you like it.
 I can confirm it's working now. Thanks a lot for fixing it.
Greetz
Another question. The switch between New Movies and Continue Watching and New TV Shows and Continue Watching is difficult to see on a tv screen.
I hope you know what I mean. The letters are grey if not selected and white when selected. But that difference isn't hardly visible.
Is there a way maybe, that it more pops out? Maybe another colors or something?
Thanks in advance
I just found your skin, and I must say I love it a lot. Really nice work.
Few suggestions, if I might have:

For livetv channel list, could you make the channel name space longer? Most of the channels doesn't fit, and the two epg data takes up too much space. Put more space for channel name would be great.

In LiveTV, it is not possible to select channel group. This should be added somehow.

Could you add clear art to playback windows? When paused, etc. It is really great to have amd looks really cool.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4