•   
  • 7(current)
v18 -  Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
stereotone: Sorry, but that sounds non-skin related (probably beta bugs).

Darbrenrut02: Tricky. I've not tested any of this, but here's some ideas: First put your kids movies in a separate directory, then create a new library source for them. Next, set up two separate smart playlists for your general movies and kids movies. If I remember right, you can use the file location as a filter. Finally, add the playlists as menu items, removing the catch all "movies" item.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Been trying to do this on my MacBook. For some, even after creating multiple sources, it would allow me to add sources to the playlist or add the playlist to the home menu
(2018-12-04, 07:12)Darbrenrut02 Wrote: What I can not figure out for the life of me, is if I create a new one, for instance kids movies, how do I add movies to that menu item so that that is the only location they appear?

Use this guide for that:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2370202

@thedeadman:
love the skin, is it possible to include cdart/artist logo/artist slideshow for music playback?
I might just try to steal Aeon Nox Silvo's MusicVisualization.xml and tinker with that
KODI Player: Himedia Q10 Pro | Receiver: Onkyo HT-R558 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515
Hello thedeadman,

Doesn't know if it's a setting I didn't set right, but on the last kodi (RC2) with last pellucid I don't have the number written on the screen when I change a live tv channel with my remote.

Do you know if that's normal ?
  •   
  • 7(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]52