• 16(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
Is there a way to add a font of my own to the skin? I love the skin. Honestly, the only one I really love out of all the options available on Kodi.
But I need a skin that can display non alphabet characters and unfortunately this skin doesn't seem to do that with either of the font options. I know Arial supports other languages but seems like you removed it in favor of heebo some time ago according to github. Is there any plans to update the skin with a font that can support more languages?
truthfulie - thanks for your kind words. What language(s) were you looking for?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2020-04-16, 12:16)thedeadman Wrote: truthfulie - thanks for your kind words. What language(s) were you looking for?

I'm not the original poster but i have the same request, please add Arial support to display japananese characters correctly. I love the skin but japanese support is a deal breaker to me. Thank you very much for your hard work !
Hi, I really like this skin - it's my favourite by far. I am having a problem with it though.

Specifically on the TV timers. I use TV Headend on a server, and the client runs on a Pi 4 Libreelec. With the default skin, I can go to the timers section to see what recordings are planned, but with Pellucid I can't add TV timers to the menu. Or rather, I can but all it shows is a blank list of items and the amount of storage available.

I have TV guide and Recordings added as working menu items, but no joy with timers.

Thanks
(2020-04-16, 12:16)thedeadman Wrote: truthfulie - thanks for your kind words. What language(s) were you looking for?

As someone mentioned already, I think Arial support would work just fine for me. Thanks!
Love this skin. Clean and simple. I am not sure what I did. I do not see the T.V. or Movie posters. Even when I click the T.V. show inside there are no thumbnails. 

Again thanks for all that you do.
(2020-06-04, 17:30)deaconf19 Wrote: Love this skin. Clean and simple. I am not sure what I did. I do not see the T.V. or Movie posters. Even when I click the T.V. show inside there are no thumbnails. 

Again thanks for all that you do.

Problem resolved reinstalling kodi and video libraries. Again thanks love this interface.
deaconf19 - thanks!

greekisland - Thanks for reporting the tv timers issue. This is now fixed and available via my Github.

truthfulie & rumpy1989 - Arial support now available via github.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2020-06-04, 19:53)thedeadman Wrote: deaconf19 - thanks!

greekisland - Thanks for reporting the tv timers issue. This is now fixed and available via my Github.

Thank you so much!
thedeadman,

I have been trying to resolve this but to no avail. The thumbnails for the episodes and the season poster are not showing up. I switched to the default skin and they show up. I updated all add-ons, rebooted, re-added libraries, the only thing I ahve done is a full uninstall and re-install of Kodi.

T.V. Show Folder
-Paw Patrol (Poster is showing)
--Paw Patrol Season 1 (Poster not showing)
--Paw Patrol Season 2 (Poster not showing)
---Episodes #1 (Thumbnail not showing)

My movies have no issues.

Again Thanks
(2020-06-04, 19:53)thedeadman Wrote: deaconf19 - thanks!

Hello thedeadman i little bit moded your skin (changed font size to be bigger) i love your skin but got small tv in room so i needed to do it and im wondering if you will be alright if i share it publicly (didnt changed any credits all credits are as original) to have an option for bigger sized font for those who want it bigger.
deaconf19: Sorry - no idea i'm afraid. Does this happen for local stuff or from addon content?

ifumme: That's fine ***provided*** you do so only on this forum.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
hey brother! how do I change the background image? I have been using kodi for 6 years now and I can't even figure out the spot you use for a .jpeg or .png image. it just says folder location.
Also how do you change view type in this skin? all I get is list view. I would like poster grid view?
hope pellucid will be avaiable with kodi 19
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4