• 17(current)
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia]
Hi,

can there be a feature where the displayed time date and weather information could be removed entirely? Or could it be that the position could be different everytime i exit a menu? This is because of my oled screen i want it to be the minimal risk of burn in. Also can i use my own wallpapers?
Hi nireshkhelawan,

You can use your own wallpapers - see the skin setting for homescreen backgrounds.
As for OLED burnin, suggest you use the dim screensaver option.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Happy new year dear @thedeadman !

A few minutes ago, while listening to music, I was reallly surprised seeing lyrics on my screen.
I didn't do anything special : it just showed up !
I was very happy. Really enjoyed.
I could move up and down with remote.
Clicking on words moved back/forward to corresponding moment in song.

Unfortunately right now, trying to show lyrics again, for the very same song... with no success.

Really can't understand what could have happened ?

I found no news about lyrics in this forum.
I have CU LRC Lyrics installed : I think it was activated.

Love Pellucid,
Sébastien, using OSMC Kodi 18.9
Hi @thedeadman,

I´m quite new in using Pellucid skin, but it looks great and meet all my needs.

My question - at the Home Screen, I have a buttons for example "Fairy Tales - animated" or "Foreign Movies" etc.. When I click on it, I see just a very simple list - small rounded icon with the poster in it and name of movie. How can I switch this simple view to for example wall of posters? Or half screen of posters and on the right side movie info? All metadata are local, scrapped in the same file as movie. Each movie has own file. 

Thank you
(2021-01-21, 12:37)Majkel Wrote: Hi @thedeadman,

I´m quite new in using Pellucid skin, but it looks great and meet all my needs.

My question - at the Home Screen, I have a buttons for example "Fairy Tales - animated" or "Foreign Movies" etc.. When I click on it, I see just a very simple list - small rounded icon with the poster in it and name of movie. How can I switch this simple view to for example wall of posters? Or half screen of posters and on the right side movie info? All metadata are local, scrapped in the same file as movie. Each movie has own file. 

Thank you
Hi Majkel,

Like you I use and love this skin - to do as you are asking I created *.xsp file in "\Kodi\userdata\playlists\video" in windows or "/.kodi/userdata/playlists" Linux based - the one below - needs tailoring to your needs is to show full screen type icons - which I think is what you are looking for :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">smb://diskstation/xbmc/Movies/</rule>
    <order direction="ascending">title</order>
</smartplaylist>

Another for Moives In Progress"

<name>In progress movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

Hope that helps
(2021-01-21, 14:25)ZeroRam Wrote: Hi Majkel,

Like you I use and love this skin - to do as you are asking I created *.xsp file in "\Kodi\userdata\playlists\video" in windows or "/.kodi/userdata/playlists" Linux based - the one below - needs tailoring to your needs is to show full screen type icons - which I think is what you are looking for :-

<name>Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">smb://diskstation/xbmc/Movies/</rule>
    <order direction="ascending">title</order>
</smartplaylist>

Another for Moives In Progress"

<name>In progress movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

Hope that helps

Thank you. I´ll try it on my PC. But the main reason, why I test this plugin is to aplicate it on my Android TV (Sony) and I´m afraid, I won´t be able to modify anything...
Hello everyone I made some changes to my Pellucid skin, as I think is the better looking one. Still there was stuff that I wanted to change and so I did it. Here are some screenshots from these changes. If someone is interested in any please let me know and I'll try to help you.
Above all i want to thank to thedeadman for this amazing work.

What I've Changed:
-Made the home menu lower (can only use 4 items which is all I need, it centers for a fifth item when now playing is visible)
-Integrated some trakt categories on My Movies and MY Tvshows quicklinks
-Changed the view from My TvShows to clearart (can also be landscape or fanart withe clearlogo)
-Made the seek bar also visible when VideoOsd is dysplayed.
-Added a "sync" and "cc" info to subtitles
-Show trailer on video info from other sources that are not my Movies or Mytvshows (from trakt lists for example)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
(2021-01-25, 16:51)Fevid Wrote: Hello everyone I made some changes to my Pellucid skin, as I think is the better looking one. Still there was stuff that I wanted to change and so I did it. Here are some screenshots from these changes. If someone is interested in any please let me know and I'll try to help you.
Above all i want to thank to thedeadman for this amazing work.

What I've Changed:
-Made the home menu lower (can only use 4 items which is all I need, it centers for a fifth item when now playing is visible)
-Integrated some trakt categories on My Movies and MY Tvshows quicklinks
-Changed the view from My TvShows to clearart (can also be landscape or fanart withe clearlogo)
-Made the seek bar also visible when VideoOsd is dysplayed.
-Added a "sync" and "cc" info to subtitles
-Show trailer on video info from other sources that are not my Movies or Mytvshows (from trakt lists for example)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I realized i posted only the small thumbnails, my bad, here is the link for the gallery with full size http://imgbox.com/Hlnkzq1v
Hello! I've been enjoying Pellucid as a skin, but I have one problem.

I've set up Plex's Add-On as a shortcut on the main menu. However, when I enter into it, it goes to the Program Add-Ons menu instead. From there, if I immediately go Back, the Plex addon loads. Right now the Custom Action (when I load that option in the Customize Menu dialog) reads
Code:
RunAddOn(script.plex)
. Should this be different?

Is there any way to troubleshoot
(2020-02-11, 00:28)Fppd Wrote:
(2019-12-08, 15:58)thedeadman Wrote: Yes - the Netflix addon seems to be problematic. Problem is that I can't test it without a Netflix account. If another skilled skinner can propose a fix I'll be happy to include it in the official release.
Well im neighter skilled nor a skinner but i did managed to learn how to edit a few things on your skin and how to use your skin debugger (i think), and i also have a netflix account. With that i was able to find out that the addon is.. kinda of a mess actually, heres some pages vs. the "Netflix Contents" from the debugger:
profiles selection -- images
main page -- files
'catalog' -- tvshows
seasons -- seasons
episodes -- episodes
recommendations -- files
genres -- files
genres/all movies -- files
genres/all movies/anycategory -- movies

a few screens had a url too long for me to be able to see what the actual contents were (like new releases)
and im pretty sure i found some pages where there was nothing written in the content

i just forced all addon content to be displayed as 'tvshow' (i hate list views) and it seems to be working well so far.

anyway, thanks for developing and maintaining this truly amazing and unique skin

Hi Fppd - Would you be able to provide some high-level instructions on how you did this please to point me in the right direction? 

Regards M
Hi, i enjoy your appareance skin between my default kodi skin. But please help me i don't know how to add the seek bar on video playing. By default on default kodi skin the video seek bar is correctly displayed without tricky manipulation.
Regards
(2021-07-02, 19:14)torak666 Wrote: Hi, i enjoy your appareance skin between my default kodi skin. But please help me i don't know how to add the seek bar on video playing. By default on default kodi skin the video seek bar is correctly displayed without tricky manipulation.
Regards

Still no support after few month?
(2021-11-04, 13:03)torak666 Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 19:14)torak666 Wrote: Hi, i enjoy your appareance skin between my default kodi skin. But please help me i don't know how to add the seek bar on video playing. By default on default kodi skin the video seek bar is correctly displayed without tricky manipulation.
Regards

Still no support after few month?
Hi Torak666,

Please note that I am no longer supporting Kodi Leia and have moved on to Kodi Matrix.

I need more details to help you. Pellucid is designed for use with a remote control. If you are using a mouse / touchpad or touchscreen, the seekbar will not respond. 

I have no plans to add full touch / mouse support i'm afraid. Other skinners on the Kodi forum may be able to advise further.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
This is great. Can you share the files was moded? Thanks in advance.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Leia]4