BUg / UI error / hidden getcha in TV Show management
I don't know which of the above this classifies as, however it caught me ought and I had to go back and redo about 30 TV shows...

Basically when downloading, it gets poster and season-all-poster, and then season specific posters.

Here's what it looked like after I scraped Magnum.

If you click on either Magnum in the show list, or All Seasons in the season list, you see the above, however if you then move to season 1 and then back to all seasons, you see something different for the poster.

Then if you click on the show name, you still see this one.

So basically the poster and season-all-poster were two different images, however there's no way to see that without moving off the show/season and then back again.
Simply clicking on the "entity" doesn't show you the correct image.

I had to go back and redo all the all-season posters, as they were not what I thought they were.
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Seems to be a glitch in UI handling
If you select anything on a show you can't get back to view the original images for the show
Work around is to select a different show and go back again
(2018-02-25, 16:40)wcndave Wrote: So basically the poster and season-all-poster were two different images, however there's no way to see that without moving off the show/season and then back again.
Simply clicking on the "entity" doesn't show you the correct image.
This has been fixed for some time. Use the latest daily build: Link

(2018-02-25, 17:34)T-bird_se Wrote: If you select anything on a show you can't get back to view the original images for the show
Work around is to select a different show and go back again
This bug is still there, I'll fix it in next few days.
Thanks.

BTW: in the latest version I don't seem able to edit the "all seasons" entry.  Is there some different way to enable that?

Thanks again

Dave
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
(2018-02-25, 22:53)wcndave Wrote: in the latest version I don't seem able to edit the "all seasons" entry.  Is there some different way to enable that?
 Bug. Use double click or Enter to open the Edit dialog.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BUg / UI error / hidden getcha in TV Show management0