Artwork Beef on Kodi 18 not scraping correctly? Has all generic icons.
Almost none of my thumbnails are showing up for my TV Shows in a clean install of Kodi 18 using Estuary Mod 18 with all of the required add-ons and dependencies installed. This is a portable install. It doesn't matter which version of Kodi 18 since I have tried several different nightly releases from the 11th to current and none of them seem to fix this issue.
While scraping using XEM as the information provider, I have about 1 in a 100 TV Shows that will display a thumbnail. The scrape goes through without error and the Artwork Beef goes for about half an hour until it finally finishes. I get no errors and this is what my Kodi 18 looks like (the blank one under Unwatched TV Shows is what the majority of them look like):

I've checked the Missing Movies add-on and there is nothing in the missing episodes except for the mislabled shows but after I fix them they seem to scrape but they look like above examples.
What I've had to do is to copy all of my thumbnails and the actual database from a Kodi 17 portable install and things look normal ... until I add a new episode or TV Show then the above is true.

Also, I have tried using TheMovieDB as the information provider when scraping and most of the posters will appear, but no banners, clearart, etc. Using TheTVDB as the information is no different than using XEM.

Any ideas on where to begin to solve this issue?

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef on Kodi 18 not scraping correctly? Has all generic icons.0