Bug script.module.metahandler
(2018-03-01, 18:52)olympia Wrote: Whose TVDB api key is included now?
 Eldorado's I believe.

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/blo...api.py#L31
(2018-03-01, 18:52)olympia Wrote: Whose TVDB api key is included now?
 It's been so long, but I'm pretty sure I registered the key back in the beginning days of writing the module
I just want to make sure it's not the team-Kodi key, please confirm.
@olympia Its not... @Eldorado is good ppl =)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@olympia @Lunatixz So is @jsergio123  Wink
(2018-03-06, 04:04)jsergio123 Wrote: @olympia @Lunatixz So is @jsergio123  Wink
 we see it @jsergio123; thanks for being constructive about this.
(2018-03-06, 16:38)olympia Wrote:
(2018-03-06, 04:04)jsergio123 Wrote: @olympia @Lunatixz So is @jsergio123  Wink
 we see it @jsergio123; thanks for being constructive about this. 
@olympia Cool. I might have jumped the gun due to all the stress I'm under. I would like to also get the UrlResolver "back on track" as @Lunatixz mentioned in previous discussions. Maybe we all could discuss and review which sites/sources the Team would be willing to accept and what needs to be removed?
Don't include me in this @olympia use of "we" is a mystery as I know of no one you have won over with your "new behavior".
BTW I saw your recent negative twitter posts concerning me... no more than a few days ago and mind you after this thread was made... so I don't buy it...
(2018-03-07, 03:44)Lunatixz Wrote: Don't include me in this @olympia use of "we" is a mystery as I know of no one you have won over with your "new behavior".
BTW I saw your recent negative twitter posts concerning me... no more than a few days ago and mind you after this thread was made... so I don't buy it...
 @Lunatixz I get it bro you just dont like me and you offend easily. Can we not do this here too... I mean you have gone from github, to twitter, to reddit, and now this forum. My behavior is not "new". If you actually knew me you would see that.
(2018-03-07, 04:27)jsergio123 Wrote:
(2018-03-07, 03:44)Lunatixz Wrote: Don't include me in this @olympia use of "we" is a mystery as I know of no one you have won over with your "new behavior".
 @Lunatixz I get it bro you just dont like me and you offend easily. Can we not do this here too... I mean you have gone from github, to twitter, to reddit, and now this forum. My behavior is not "new". If you actually knew me you would see that.
Being called a "moron" can have that effect.

The developer of metahandler already stated he will try and resolve current issues. Case closed....
please, all, let's stay on topic and keep your social media feud where it belongs.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@Lunatixz I read your unedited reply... It's cool. I don't want to go back and forth. Maybe your not willing to put the past behind you or maybe you just need more time. I, Myself only stays mad for a short period of time. After that time has passed it's like nothing every happen. People call me all types of names, check twitter and reddit lol. I don't let it bother me. It's just words on a screen.

Now I really would like to proceed with updating the UrlResolver. Should I open a new thread? What do you prefer?

*EDIT* 
These packages have been maintained for quite sometime by the 3rd party scene while the official scripts are neglected.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.metahandler0