Installing a new version of kodi ?
Hello, I would like to install the new version of kodi on my windows laptop. However I would like to ensure all aspects of the old version are removed prior to installing the new version. I would just like to know if I go through control panel and click uninstall kodi will it remove all parts kodi? Or is another way to uninstall it to ensure everything that has even been installed that it related to kodi will be deleted as well? 

Thank you,

Luxi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dich vu hut be phot gia re hút bể phốt trọn gói
Hello mouseluxi

Your action will remove the program. You will be given the opportunity to remove Userdata, but various issues sometimes prevent this from happening. When you install the new version of Kodi, then it will still access the old userdata.

To ensure all Kodi components are removed, please read the Uninstalling section here... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Windows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing a new version of kodi ?0