A Question about IMDb Scraper options 'useTMDb'
Hey, I'm new here.
There is a IMDB scraper options 'useTmdb' in TV Shows settings, it says that 'If checked, we take the title, originalTitle, tagline, plot and movieset information from TMDB'.
I just need this feature, because the TMDB has better localization data (I only need title and plot from TMDB and others from IMDB).
But after I checked it, TMM still downloads all data from IMDB. So, how can I use this function correctly, or is my understanding of this function is not correct?
Thanks a lot.

IIRC this option only applies to the movie part of the imdb scraper; but have to crosscheck
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks anyway.
(2018-03-02, 08:30)mlaggner Wrote: ; but have to crosscheck

Thanks anyway.
I tried, this feature does apply only to the movie. So can it be applied to the TV shows? That would be great.
(2018-03-02, 16:58)gradypark86 Wrote: I tried, this feature does apply only to the movie. So can it be applied to the TV shows? That would be great.
 I would prefer a option with thetvdb.com.

Because, I would like to get the IMDB-Ratings, but with german plots etc.
I probably can add the tmdb scraper option for tv shows too (because it's already there), but I won't add a tvdb option to the imdb scraper..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2018-03-03, 09:14)mlaggner Wrote: I probably can add the tmdb scraper option for tv shows too (because it's already there), but I won't add a tvdb option to the imdb scraper..
 OK. That's a good Idea Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Question about IMDb Scraper options 'useTMDb'0