Subtitle settings
Hi , 
I am using the aeon nox skin (standard not modded) on xboxone version of kodi, it is a very familiar skin for me since i've been using it on pc as well .
Anyway this issue came up to my attention yesterday during playback on xbox one ,where kodi received an update 2 days ago i think 
(28/2, it wasnt there before on xbox as well)
So i was looking for the subtitle settings during playback to change the sub offset, and realised that they was missing from the audio settings menu list where they used to be before, and after looking through settings for this for some time i tried playback with estuary skin and realised that the subtitle settings now have their own button there and their own menu list (on xboxone version only at the moment, on pc version from windows store i checked and the settings still exist under audio settings), which i failed to find on the aeon nox skin environment
Anyway i'm just reporting this or if there any shortcuts with the controller to access the subtitle offset outside the menu i would like to know or if theres anything else i may miss, or any actions i could take
Thanks in advance
(2018-03-02, 11:42)asyrio Wrote: Hi , 
I am using the aeon nox skin (standard not modded) on xboxone version of kodi, it is a very familiar skin for me since i've been using it on pc as well .
Anyway this issue came up to my attention yesterday during playback on xbox one ,where kodi received an update 2 days ago i think 
(28/2, it wasnt there before on xbox as well)
So i was looking for the subtitle settings during playback to change the sub offset, and realised that they was missing from the audio settings menu list where they used to be before, and after looking through settings for this for some time i tried playback with estuary skin and realised that the subtitle settings now have their own button there and their own menu list (on xboxone version only at the moment, on pc version from windows store i checked and the settings still exist under audio settings), which i failed to find on the aeon nox skin environment
Anyway i'm just reporting this or if there any shortcuts with the controller to access the subtitle offset outside the menu i would like to know or if theres anything else i may miss, or any actions i could take
Thanks in advance

Anyone know if there is a fix to add this back to Aeon Nox?
(2019-09-02, 02:30)DAlba Wrote: Anyone know if there is a fix to add this back to Aeon Nox?
It is there. See image...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-02, 02:37)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-09-02, 02:30)DAlba Wrote: Anyone know if there is a fix to add this back to Aeon Nox?
It is there. See image...

My mistake. I’m using scopenox skin. I edited video osd xml file and changed a line from ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)
To
ActivateWindow(osdsubtitlesettings)
And it now shows the subtitle setting osd but only for a brief second before disappearing. Any idea what else I need to edit?
ScopeNox developer hasn’t been around for a while

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle settings0