PVR WMC Client Add-on couldn't be loaded
Heres the logfile bud hope you can find something https://pastebin.com/juC3iDNs
The problem is that your client, (xbox1) cannot access the recorded tv folder.  See this part of the log:

2018/08/14 22:20:58.767 Finished request OpenLiveStream in 4.10s
2018/08/14 22:20:58.786 Received client request: XBOXONE|10.0.1.12|StreamStartError|smb://shckyrowan92%40gmail.com:************@MEDIA-SERVER/Users/Public/Recorded TV/TempSWMC/LiveTV_Kodi^XBOXONE_ATSC_3.2_2018_08_14_22_20_54.ts
2018/08/14 22:20:58.796 StreamStartError> client 'Kodi^XBOXONE' reports error opening stream, will close stream down
2018/08/14 22:20:58.796 StreamStartError> client 'Kodi^XBOXONE' path to stream file: 'smb://shckyrowan92%40gmail.com:************@MEDIA-SERVER/Users/Public/Recorded TV/TempSWMC/LiveTV_Kodi^XBOXONE_ATSC_3.2_2018_08_14_22_20_54.ts'
2018/08/14 22:20:58.796 StreamStartError> client 'Kodi^XBOXONE' calling CloseStream

Its not clear from the log why this is failing. 
1) Make sure the username and password are correct.  This should be the account that serverwmc is run under on the server machine. 
2) In the Folders tab of serverwmc try substituting the server name (MEDIA-SERVER) to the IP address of the server instead.  Then restart kodi on the xbox one. 

If those don't do help, from inside of kodi on the xbox1 see if you can access the recorded tv folder using kodi's File Manager.  That might give us a clue as to what's going on.  Also you should search this su forum to see if other xbox one users had a similar problem (if I recall right this has come up before, I just can't recall how it resolved).
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I can not access the Recorded TV folder from inside Kodi I says it can not connect to the network server. The client says the Recorded Tv folder cannot be found and I noticed on the server said it says the path does not contain any .wts files but if I change the file path to the WMCS folder with in the Recorded Tv folder it will change to this path does not point to the Recorded Tv folder I also had a call signal error from client on the status tab and also when I checked the share status of Recorded TV folder it gives me the option to share but then says this folder can’t be shared but at the bottom of Windows Explorer it shows to be shared

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR WMC Client Add-on couldn't be loaded0