Release Instagram Screensaver

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
v.1.0.1 available, Anyone giving this a try? I'd appreciate feedback.
I just registered to post this, I found this add-on recently and it didn't work for me out of the box on osx 13.3 and kodi 17.6. here is my log

12:20:51.394 T:123145532620800   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/ae-work/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/screensaver.instagram/screensaver.py", line 354, in <module>
                                                screensaver = ScreensaverManager()
                                              File "/Users/ae-work/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/screensaver.instagram/screensaver.py", line 43, in __new__
                                                mode = MODES[int(REAL_SETTINGS.getSetting('mode'))]
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Thanks, a full log is required for proper debugging... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
http://ix.io/16Tj 
Thanks for your help!
Can you try uninstalling the screensaver and make sure to download it from Kodis repository, then open the screensavers settings and select "default", click "ok".
This should fix your issue.
Same result, I removed the screensaver.instagram folder from the addons directory and restarted kodi, I found your add-on under look and feel/screensavers. The disclaimer "requires instagram account" tells me I've got to log in? I don't see how I can configure that. Thanks for your time
Install the screensaver, when its selected as your primary saver you'll have an option to open settings.
Did all the instructions. Put in valid username. Does not work. Only gives usernames to put in. Checked from program direct, no further configuration to enter there.
It doesn't work for me either. Same error as that posted in the log file by ajengen  I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and selecting defaults, ok.
I also can't see anywhere in the settings to enter Instagram credentials either. Just usernames.
I managed to fix it by adding <category> tags around the uncategorised settings in settings.xml of the screensaver
Without this most of the settings are not visible.
I'll refactor the code; and submit a update shortly.
(2018-04-20, 19:47)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll refactor the code; and submit a update shortly.
 How's the update going?
Sorry, I've been busy... I'll try and finalize my changes and push a update. THX
No worries, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instagram Screensaver0