No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18?
Always offeirng file manager source locations as browser items - suggestion noted. Smile

I know there is discussion about SMB access generally, but it is something I don't use and so I'm afraid I have not been paying attention enough to even point at the issues and what is/will be possible on what platform. Use a google search maybe, since 3 chars is too small for forum search, and see what you can find. Just a heads up that SMB is talked about (but not that your particular issue has been raised in any way) .

The options of where you can browse for artwork are I guess under my control with the current work I am doing, but how I include SMB sources, if I can, or if I have done something that precludes them, I am not so clear.  Current alpha is missing the album/artist info dialog stuff, so you will not be seeing what I have done recently yet and there will be inconsitencies.

Screenshots of where you do see SMB and were you don't could help me grasp this more clearly, although I don't know how easy that is on a Shield.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18? - by DaveBlake - 2018-03-09, 12:31

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.