Alpha Display certification or short version of MPAA in the sort list.
Before I was having network issues and loaded up version of EMM alpha 1.4.90 x64, I was able to show a short version of the MPAA rating in the sort list. Now it shows the MPAA rating as well as the rating description. Has something changed, or did I miss a setting somewhere? I do not need to see the descriptor, I just want a quick way to make sure the rating is there.
https://imgur.com/a/tFqFr
The MPAA column always shows the full MPAA string that's stored in the database. If you only want to see the short version you have to disable the MPAA description in the IMDB scraper settings.
I'll take a look. Very odd as I never saw the full description before. Thanks Dan!

EDIT:
So I took a look and I do not have the MPAA descriptor set to download. I guess I just need to go through and clear out all those descriptors. Odd that I never saw them before.
(2018-03-06, 18:20)kricker Wrote: I guess I just need to go through and clear out all those descriptors
You can quickly do that by using the Clear and Replace Data Fields dialog
Then just rescrap only MPAA
(2018-03-06, 18:20)kricker Wrote: I'll take a look. Very odd as I never saw the full description before. Thanks Dan!

EDIT:
So I took a look and I do not have the MPAA descriptor set to download. I guess I just need to go through and clear out all those descriptors. Odd that I never saw them before.
That's new since the IMDB has changed the whole "full info" page.  It's now needed to parse an additional page to get the MPAA with description. But you don't want it anyway.
Another option is to disable MPAA and use "Certification" with a country filter and some other settings. Certification is always without any description.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display certification or short version of MPAA in the sort list.0