• 11(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Dave.B

I'll take a look at those.

You're welcome!
@Dave.B

It looks like the skin helper service needs an update for Leia. This fixed a lot of what you last posted on my end. Open the file Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\addon.xml.

Edit line 4...change the xbmc.python version to 2.25.0.
(2018-04-18, 03:04)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

It looks like the skin helper service needs an update for Leia. This fixed a lot of what you last posted on my end. Open the file Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\addon.xml.

Edit line 4...change the xbmc.python version to 2.25.0.
Sorry Bro. I changed the python version as you advised but the problems still exists.
Is there something about Leia or this skin, the addon: "TV Show - next aired".....version 6 runs perfectly in krypton. I have tried versions 6 and 7 neither work. Am I doing something wrong?
@melons2

I'll take a look when I can. That addon might need an update for Leia.
@melons2

I'm trying v7.0.1 of "TV Show - Next Aired" with Krypton and I can't get it to populate. I haven't used this addon in a long time, so I'm not sure I have the settings correct. Can you post a screenshot of your settings?
@Dave.B

Hmm...if changing the python version in the file didn't help then I'm not sure what's going on at your end. What version of Leia are you using?
@latts9923  Request for KodiFlix 2.0

Can you please make another version of KodiFlix that look like posterlite? see screeshot below.

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
"latts9923" I was using alpha2 from 04-15-2018. I've tried to upgrade to the 04-20-2018 ver. but still no luck.
I've noticed that the list 3D works only on some menus. for example music root menu and genre menu does not show any fonts, while artists and album menus works perfect.
colored media flags doesnt seem to work they only show up as one color that u chose not like in the screenshots on the first page of this forum where they are all different colors
it seems that  i cant change the watched flag stlye it just shows up as de fault check mark 

igot the watched style to change
colored madia flags arnt workng they just show up as color u choose not all different colors like on screenshot of 1st page of these posts
@movie78

Maybe sometime down the road. I'll keep it in mind.
@Dave.B

List 3D shouldn't show on the root music menu. I'm trying to fix that right now.
@kow1234

Are you using the Colored Media Icons addon?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13