• 134(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Thank you for the answers above!

SOLVED
New question:
I needed to re-order my main menu selections. So I went; settings, skin settings, main menu, customize main menu, and then I would select Concerts and then Copy properties to storage. Then when reordering I would choose a selection such as music and apply properties from storage to reorder the main menu order.. Everything seemed fine except for as a sub menu of concerts (down arrow)there is "concerts recently added", "concerts recently played"......these are sub-menus of the main menu "concerts"  but they are under music now instead of down under concerts. How do I move the down arrow sub-menus from concerts to concerts in the down arrow  sub-menus from Music under Music?

Thank you
@latts9923 
I added tags like "Blu-ray" and "DVD" to my movies. So I can filter them by their resolution.
If I open the filter menu this is how my choice looks like:

For Blu-ray:

For DVD:

I was wondering if you can replace the DVD drive by the DVD logo?
(2020-01-24, 04:54)Edworld Wrote:
(2020-01-06, 00:19)JanM201 Wrote:  

latts9923:

Have you considered using jurialmunkey's tmdb helper? he wrote code to display critics consensus from omdb. The one thing I don't know is if you need to display in dialogvideoinfo or it can be displayed in any view 
You can use Rotten Tomatoes Critics Consensus.
Just enable it via Universal Artwork Downloder.
@Kupo91
I created the tags like you did, but I don't see the images for either one. I tried it on Krypton and I do see the images...still trying to find where they are so I can change them.
@latts9923, are you willing to add a couple of missing Dutch/Flemish studio icons to the MQ7 and MQ8 mods?

If so, what is the correct resolution for the studio icons? I have found good .png files and want to resize them. When they're ready I'll post a downloadlink.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2020-02-02, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
I created the tags like you did, but I don't see the images for either one. I tried it on Krypton and I do see the images...still trying to find where they are so I can change them.

Hm thats weird because I run Leia on my PC. I already asked for help in another kodi forum but we also couldnt find the images yet.
@MB1968
Sure...I'll add some studio icons. The image dimensions should be 161 x 109.
UPDATE #21 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.2

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I noticed there was code in KodiFlixTV to display the user rating as well as the IMDb rating of a TV Show, but the images were missing. There are two new folders in the media folder...stars and userratings.
  • I added code to display the Metacritic rating from the NFO file on a scale of 0-100. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to make the mini weather slide off the screen when the Main Menu is in vertical mode and the Weather widget is selected. Thanks to shedrock for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the extrafanart for music.
  • I fixed a Top Menu button for KodiFlixTV that was listed as "TITLE". The correct name is "HIDE TV SHOW INFO".
  • I resized the characterart for KodiFlixTV.
  • I moved the position of the bottom Season label for KodiFlixTV so that it would no longer overlap the Top250 flag.
  • I fixed a problem with the disc art not dislaying in Skin Settings > Disc. Thanks to emani for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the mini weather not sliding into position on Kodi startup. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed a few dependencies from addon.xml to make the skin easier to install.
(2020-02-05, 23:54)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Sure...I'll add some studio icons. The image dimensions should be 161 x 109.
Nice, I'll send you a pm when they are ready.

EDIT: thanks for the update
Windows 11 Pro

Thanks for the update. Looks great now Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2020-02-06, 17:04)latts9923 Wrote: ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a Top Menu button for KodiFlixTV that was listed as "TITLE". The correct name is "HIDE TV SHOW INFO".

Hi Latts,

See screenshot. Something is still not correct with the HIDE TV SHOW INFO label.

Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I fixed the sublabel for Games. I also changed the label info under the image for GAMES to match the text from MQ 8. I made the change you requested to List 3D in your last PM as well. This will all be part of the next update.
Thanks for the improvements.
Windows 11 Pro

Hi,

i have a few issues since the last update ....or maybe the one before:

- I don't see the watched flags in right list view
- During movie playback in the info menu i don't see informations on top left side (Movie name, year and so on .....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edit: The first of the issues i could solve.....found the solution in the MQ8 Multi-Mod thread....just enabled SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW

Edit2: Ha! Solved the second issue.....the setting of "Show title on top as" in the "Collection/ Change view" menu was empty...

Maybe these settings should be enabled by default and not disabled after an update ....
I think this issue started after Artist Slideshow was updated to the new version. When listening to music I typically use Layout 7 (but I have tried other layouts and it they act the same way). If, using the Settings menu, I select "Slideshow" I just get 1 background picture and it never changes. If I select "Skinhelper Script" the background picture changes as it should. One of the odd things is if I bring up the Settings menu and select "Slideshow", as long as I keep the menu on the screen I can see the background changing but as soon as I dismiss the menu it goes back to the single background and never changes. One other thing I noticed is that within the Artist Slideshow addon settings I have "Use fallback slideshow" enabled and have it pointed to a folder that has a bunch of pictures. In the past when Artist Slideshow could not locate artist pictures it would display images from that folder. That is no longer working either. All this was working fine previously.

I was hoping someone could try this so I could determine if it's just an issue unique to me or if their is something not working correctly. Thanks!
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13