• 171(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Kodi 19 is available on google play. I would recommend you do not allow auto update on your device especially TV boxes.
It will corrupt your MQ7 skin and you will have to set up the skin from scratch (or a backup if you have one).

My Creed "Never update any thing unless its is going to give you something you want."
Latts,
Thanks for the help with the coloured media icons, it is now installed.  I now have a new issue:  I updated to the latest version yesterday and now after stopping a file the screen goes black for approx 8-12 seconds before anything displays.  Any thoughts?
@emani
You're welcome! I've not experienced this problem. What OS are you using?
(2021-02-25, 16:43)latts9923 Wrote: @emani

Windows 10 pro (10.0.19041) with Kodi 18.9
(2021-02-26, 05:41)emani Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:43)latts9923 Wrote: @emani

Windows 10 pro (10.0.19041) with Kodi 18.7
Noob question here
Skin is for FHD 1080 resolution right? What about playing 4K UHD? It play movies at this resolution?
(2021-02-26, 10:25)danzel4711 Wrote: Noob question here
Skin is for FHD 1080 resolution right? What about playing 4K UHD? It play movies at this resolution?
Yes. Only the skin is 1080p.
@emani
So far I have been unable to reproduce your problem.
Hi, again. Is it possible ( by editing the XML ) to remove fullscreen fanart from shelf3dv2 while keeping the same fanart visible in the 16x9 thumb above the cases.
I know some skins like Silvo, its both or none.
Just need a clue where to look.
Thanks again for your help.
@Vimmelthevampire
Hello,

You can remove the fullscreen fanart from Shelf3D v2 if you open the file MyVideoNav.xml and search for "value_videofanart". Under that, change the visible line to this...
xml:

<visible>![Container.Content(genres) | Control.IsVisible(70) | Control.IsVisible(595)]</visible>
**PLEASE READ BEFORE UPDATING TO THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE COLORED MEDIA ICONS***

I finally figured out the problem I was having trying to update the add-on via my repo. There is something funky with the Textures.xbt file. Before updating to the new version I just uploaded (v0.1.4), please do the following...

1. Close Kodi
  2. Navigate to resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/resources and remove the Textures.xbt file.
  3. Download the new version from this link.
  4. Copy the Textures folder from the zip file into resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/resources.
  5. Now open Kodi and try to update to v0.1.4 via my repo.

This worked for me...let me know if it fails on your end.
UPDATE #39 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" setting to the Music Viz settings. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Posterlite as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to movie78 for the request!
  • I added new studios to the white and colored icons with the following names...disney+, disney plus, apple tv, national geographic (uk), and hbo europe. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the record label icon to all music viz layouts.
  • I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the ability to use the Library Editor add-on for Music Videos. If you open the context menu, you can now select "EDIT DATA".
  • I added the "DIALOGUE CASE ART:" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows.
  • I added code to support Canadian MPAA flags. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for "BCFCO_A_Certificate_CA". You will see all the new Canadian ratings and all the available rating labels to use to display them. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images and the code!
  • I also added code to support Dutch MPAA flags. If you search for "nl_al" in IncludesVariables.xml you will see all the available rating labels to use to display them. This was added to MQ 8 some time back, but I never added this to MQ 7. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the flags!
  • I added code to display record labels instead of studio lables for Music Videos. The database entry will still be studio, but it will reference the record label icons.
  • I added code to display an IMAX icon for resolution if you use ".imax." in the video file name. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added code to display new videocodec icons. Add the following to your file names to display them...appletvplus, disneyplus, hbomax, hulu, netflix, prime. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added numerous studios to the colored and white studios. Here is the complete list...Apple Corps, CBS Consumer Products, CHCH TV, CHCH, CHUM TV, CHUM, City TV, CityTV, Clear Channel, ClearChannel, Frog Leap Studios, FrogLeap Studios, Global (CA), Global Television (CA), Global TV (CA), History (CA), History Channel (CA), Industry Works Pictures, IndustryWorks Pictures, Karbonshark, Knowledge Network (BC), Knowledge Network of BC, Knowledge Network of British Columbia, Kobalt, Lava Bear, National Film Board (CA), National Film Board of Canada, NFB (CA), One (CA), One TV (CA), OneTV (CA), Sepia Films, Smithsonian (CA), Smithsonian Channel (CA), Sports Channel New York, Sports Net (CA), Sportschannel New York, SportsNet (CA), Symettrica Entertainment, Two To Tangle Productions, UFO TV, UFO Video, Vice (CA), and WOR. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The logo/clearart was displaying in the Wide view while viewing artists. That was only meant to display for Movies or TV Shows. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • When you disable the "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS it will now disable the "SHOW SUNNY ANIMATION" setting below it. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • There were two images of the poster displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The far right separator was not displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen.
  • The "EXTRA KEYART" was not displaying for TV Shows in the Video Info screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • The setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" in Skin Settings has been renamed to "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will now only control the percentage played icon for the Right List view. The watched flag is now only controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting in the Top Menu.
  • I cleaned up the Video Info screen when viewing episodes.
  • I changed the code for TV Show studios to use the same code as Movie studios. If there are multiple studios in the database, the TV Show will display the first studio listed. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

There are updated versions of the following add-ons available on my Leia repo...Colored Media Icons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons.
Thanks for the update buddy. A fat one Wink
Everything is working fine so far, including the coloured media icons in the correct folder.

I tweaked IncludesVariables.xml to maintain fanart for the filesystem. I'll try to find out which piece of recent code, causes issues with the fanart for the filesystem. I would like to use your orginal xml files as much as possible. Tweaking files to my preferences each update, is rather cumbersome.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@latts9923 - In kodi it tells me that an update is available so I click on update, but it downloads, then says it's installing, but remains at 0%. After a few seconds, it just says "Update Available". I checked the addon.xml file and it says version="0.1.4". I don't know how to correct this issue.

UPDATE: Your addon.xml file says version 0.1.4, even though the filename is resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.1.5.zip. That may be the problem.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@MB1968
You're welcome! Yeah, this was a pretty massive update. You've mentioned this fanart problem before. What is the problem again?

@shedrock
Yeah, this Colored Media Icon add-on is wearing me out. I had to upload another version of 0.1.5 earlier after I noticed the addon.xml file is still using 0.1.4. If you remove v0.1.5 from your packages folder and let Kodi download it again it will install correctly. I'll right this ship eventually.

All,

There is a new version (0.1.5) of the Colored Media Icons on my repo that fixes the problem with the icons not displaying. My error...sorry.
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13