• 207(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2022-12-27, 15:20)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I am not getting any error messages. What are you doing when you normally get the errors?

Nothing, they appear spontaneously. But I found something that could be related to my issue in the Extended Info thread.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3120071
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

UPDATE #64 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.5

Image Additions
  • I added code to style1 of music viz to display the Artist logo/logos. It will use Skin Helper first to display multiple logos and revert to the local clearlogo if fanart.tv is missing the logo image.
  • I added code to style6 and style7 of music viz to display the local clearlogo image if fanart.tv is missing the image. Thanks to Lammoth for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Shudder and ORTF and updated the TMS Entertainment icon. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I forgot to add the Korean MPAA code to the Leia skin. Thanks to Youffran for letting me know!
  • The media case artwork was displaying for the fullscreen PVR info. Thanks to Fuchs2468 for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The default music flags were displaying for Shelf 3D. Thanks to MB1968 for letting me know!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the media label for Concerts in the Right List view to "Premiered" instead of "Country" (the Country will not display for Music Videos).

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.
(2023-01-02, 20:08)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #64 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.5

Image Additions
  • I added code to style1 of music viz to display the Artist logo/logos. It will use Skin Helper first to display multiple logos and revert to the local clearlogo if fanart.tv is missing the logo image.
  • I added code to style6 and style7 of music viz to display the local clearlogo image if fanart.tv is missing the image. Thanks to Lammoth for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Shudder and ORTF and updated the TMS Entertainment icon. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I forgot to add the Korean MPAA code to the Leia skin. Thanks to Youffran for letting me know!
  • The media case artwork was displaying for the fullscreen PVR info. Thanks to Fuchs2468 for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The default music flags were displaying for Shelf 3D. Thanks to MB1968 for letting me know!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the media label for Concerts in the Right List view to "Premiered" instead of "Country" (the Country will not display for Music Videos).

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.

@latts9923 Thank you for the update. Big Grin
Can you please check the 20th century studios logo. It is not displaying in both Leia and Matrix skin, deleting simplecache did not solve this issue. Thanks.
@Youffran
You're welcome!

The white icon displays for 20th Century Studios, but not the color version. The image doesn't seem to be corrupt...I'll see if I can get it to work.
Thanks for the update! Any plans to open the thread for the MQ7 Nexus mod? I've installed the MQ7 Nexus mod under Kodi Nexus RC2 and would like to ask something.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You're welcome! I'll start the Nexus threads for MQ 7 and MQ 8 as soon as v20 is released. I'm still working on adding a few new options for v20. You can send a PM if you like.
UPDATE #65 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.6

Image Additions
  • I added the Magazine 3D view to Music Videos. I added the plot (if available) and made the title font smaller so that the song title might be displayed better. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
UPDATE #66 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.7

Image Additions
  • I added Patriotic, St. Patrick's Day and Easter as options to the Visual Effects. Thanks to martinvision for the request!
  • I added IMAX enhanced to the resolution flags. If you add "imax-enhanced" to your video filename the logo will display. Thanks to sw00sh for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Auro 3D audiocodec was not included in MQ 7 when I added it to MQ 8. If you add ".auro." or ".auro-" to your video filename the logo will display.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
Thanks for the update!
(from a hardcore Leia user)
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Haha...you're welcome!
(2023-03-14, 12:16)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Haha...you're welcome!
Here are my thoughts why I still prefer the Leia mod.

1. Library status on the main menu is available for video playlists
2. Fanart is working for video addons
3. System info (cpu load) is working when using the Settings widget on the home screen.
Windows 11 Pro

@latts9923, I've band named Girish and The Chronicles in my music library. There is no clearlogo available. In music layout 3D, right upper corner, the band name is being displayed as The Chonicles instead of Girish and The Chronicles.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I'm away from my Leia PC at the moment, but I tested this band with Nexus and it displays Girish and The Chronicles as the band name in music viz. I'll test it with Leia when I can.
Thanks. I'll test on Nexus too and will post a screenshot for Leia tomorrow.
Windows 11 Pro

Screenshot 1 Leia (Band name not correct)
https://ibb.co/CtP395z

Screenshot 2 Leia (Part of the song title instead of band name)
https://ibb.co/ZxYkLy6
Windows 11 Pro

• 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13