• 28(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Is it possible to make the fanart smaller in the KodiFlix view? Maybe make it smaller and push it more to the right so the movie/episode plots don't show on the fanart. Kinda makes it hard to read. I hope this makes sense?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Seeking advice please...

My latest version of this skin runs well on LE, but if I try to access Settings under the OSD menu in Fullscreen Music with a visualization running (like projectM) it crashes Kodi and restarts.  Anyone else suffering from this?  I am running an older model Asus CB M004U.  Might I have some outdated hardware settings?
I have a question regarding record label icons:
I've created some missing icons for my collection, but I simply do not manage to see them on the OSD.
What have I to do to see them?
@LupinSansei

I'll take a look at it.

@jasn

I'll take a look. I've been unable to get other visualizations to work.

@abress

If you want to add record labels you need to add them in two places. For the default icons, you can copy them to kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/media/resources/recordlabel. You'll probably need to create the recordlabel folder. If you enable colored mediaicons, you'll have to compile a new Textures.xbt file for the addon to see the record label.
(2018-11-17, 15:26)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

If you want to add record labels you need to add them in two places. For the default icons, you can copy them to kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/media/resources/recordlabel. You'll probably need to create the recordlabel folder. If you enable colored mediaicons, you'll have to compile a new Textures.xbt file for the addon to see the record label.
Thanks, great!
But still one problem :-(
So this work on my win10 pc, but not with my rpi on libreelec. Any idea why not or what's different there?
(2018-11-17, 15:26)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

I'll take a look. I've been unable to get other visualizations to work.

@latts9923, if I can be of any help, i.e. provide any crash logs, etc. please let me know.
@jasn

I was able to reproduce your problem with the visualization crashing KODI. I'll see if I can fix it.
(2018-11-18, 18:07)abress Wrote:
(2018-11-17, 15:26)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

Thanks, great!
But still one problem :-(
So this work on my win10 pc, but not with my rpi on libreelec. Any idea why not or what's different there? 
 Hi latts9923,

first thing as I wrote above, is that it don't work on my rpi although I've did a complete new libreelec installation - very strange.
So I've tried to compile a new textures.xbt file. But this also don't work :-)
I get the well known 0kb problem. So I wonder how do you pack your media folder to textures.xbt file?

The other thing:
Is it possilbe to change the album view with the spinning CD. I figured out that this cdart isn't taken from the local album art. So I have some different and some missing cdarts.
Would it be possible, that the skin looks first for local cdart.png just like the folder.jpg for album cover?
@abress

I'm still able to compile a new Textures.xbt file for the Colored Mediaicons addon, but I am currently unable to compile a new file for the skin. I don't know if there are too many images to compile now or what the problem is, but I have the 0kb problem as well.

Which view are you asking about?
(2018-11-23, 05:42)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

I'm still able to compile a new Textures.xbt file for the Colored Mediaicons addon, but I am currently unable to compile a new file for the skin. I don't know if there are too many images to compile now or what the problem is, but I have the 0kb problem as well.
Yes, very strange...
Quote:Which view are you asking about?
I'm talking about the album view with album and cd picture left below, album names on right side and songs on left.
@abress

I think it's the Right List view that you're asking about. I have code for movies to look for local discart first, but I didn't think about music. That code has been added as well as an option in the Top Menu to disable the discart if you are viewing albums or songs.
(2018-11-23, 15:09)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

I think it's the Right List view that you're asking about. I have code for movies to look for local discart first, but I didn't think about music. That code has been added as well as an option in the Top Menu to disable the discart if you are viewing albums or songs.
Yes, I asked for this "right view".
May I ask you to code it for music album view?
@abress

The new code applies to albums and songs for the Right List view. I'm going to look at adding the code to the Music Player layouts as well.
(2018-11-23, 17:32)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

The new code applies to albums and songs for the Right List view. I'm going to look at adding the code to the Music Player layouts as well.
 Thanks, that would be great.
By the way, finally I know why the thing with my own recordlabels (media/resources/recordlabel) didn't work on my rpi although it worked with my windows pc.
The reason is quite easy: rpi = linux = case sensitive and windows don't
So I renamed all icons case senitive (all were lower types) as they are in database and now I see them on rpi too!
UPDATE #9

ImageAdditions
  • Per PH-SYM's request, I added code to hide the 3rd audio language in the media flags (for some views) and slide the subtitle flags to the left if the IMDb Top 250 flag was present.
  • Per grimmace92's request, I added the awards code to the KodiFlix media flags.
  • I was able to add the spine image to the front of the jewel box for Shelf 3D v2. However, right now the artist name will not display if the spine is missing...still working that part.
  • Per LupinSansei's request, I added a shadow to the left border of the KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV views. This makes the Movie/TV Show information easier to read. It can be disabled from the Top Menu KodiFlix options with the new "REMOVE SHADOW" button.
  • Per abress's request, I added code to the Right List music view that will display the local discart first if available. If not, it will use the Skin Helper Service to display the discart. There is also a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the discart.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with style5 of the music player not displaying the music codec logo. Thanks to abress for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with style5 of the music player displaying the artist name if the logo was missing. The position of the artist name was not the same as the logo. I also increased the size of the textbox for the artist name and enabled scrolling if the name is too long to display. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the disc art animation in style5 of the music player. If you paused the song, the disc was sliding too far to the left. It will now hide behind the album cover until you resume the song.
  • I changed the aspectratio for the next song album cover in style5 and style3d of the music player. It was not displaying the entire album cover.
  • I fixed a problem with the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag in KodiFlix displaying when the focused item was empty.
  • The IMDb Top 250 media flag and rating was not displaying.
  • I adjusted the position of the discart in widgets...it was a little low.
  • The code that displays the studio icon in the "DVDSHELF" layout of the KodiFlix view was missing in Leia.
  • The "ARTISTS - RECENTLY ADDED" widget was not displaying the name of the widget when browsing the artists.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the "NO CRITICS" under the Metacritic rating box of the Video Info page to display "METACRITIC" since the total critics info can't be pulled any longer.
  • I changed the spine and thumbback code. This affects List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2 in music views as well as style3D in the music player. It appears that the accepted image name for the thummback image is going to be back.jpg and the spine image will be spine.jpg.

Downloads
11-24-18 update (This will update the skin to v1.0.1.0)
Animated artwork for sets
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13