• 43(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
This worked, thanks. I have not had this happen before so i did not realize that it had disabled the add on. Thought it would at lest reappear in the list after modding the xml.
@Kupo91

Hmm...try removing the contents of temp.
(2019-01-06, 14:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Hmm...try removing the contents of temp.
 Thanks a lot, this solved my issue Smile
Sorry me again Big Grin

I try to change some colors in skin settings but if I click on these options nothing happens. I remember that I already had to wait a moment if I tried to change those in Aeon MQ7 Krypton but at the end the color bar appeared.
However now in Aeon MQ7 Leia I can wait as long as I want and still nothing happens. Any ideas?
(2019-01-06, 23:55)Kupo91 Wrote: Sorry me again Big Grin

I try to change some colors in skin settings but if I click on these options nothing happens. I remember that I already had to wait a moment if I tried to change those in Aeon MQ7 Krypton but at the end the color bar appeared.
However now in Aeon MQ7 Leia I can wait as long as I want and still nothing happens. Any ideas?
Take a look at this....

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=303564
https://kodi.tv/addon/libraries/skin-hel...olorpicker

Zip file
Thank you mate Blush  I even had this zip file in my Aeon MQ7 Krypton folder but didnt notice it. Silly me.

Another question (ye I have many questions I know):

In Aeon MQ7 Krypton I was able to remove my menu bar:

thanks to those settings:

But in Aeon MQ7 Leia this option doesnt exist.

Is there still a way to remove that menu bar?
@Kupo91

I updated the code for the menu bar selector, so you can't disable the menu bar any longer. I can add an option to disable the menu bar easy enough.
If you could do that it was great Smile
I ordered an Intel NUC some time ago and I want to flash LibreElec 9 on it with Aeon MQ7 Leia skin.
Currently I run Kodi 18 with your skin on my windows PC and I wondered if there is a way to save my settings so I dont have to configure everything again. In settings is a function like "Export skin settings" or something like that. However its gray. Is it possible to use this option? Smile
(2019-01-07, 19:56)Kupo91 Wrote: I ordered an Intel NUC some time ago and I want to flash LibreElec 9 on it with Aeon MQ7 Leia skin.
Currently I run Kodi 18 with your skin on my windows PC and I wondered if there is a way to save my settings so I dont have to configure everything again. In settings is a function like "Export skin settings" or something like that. However its gray. Is it possible to use this option? Smile
Close Kodi. Browse to the:
userdata folder
addon_data folder
skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod folder
Copy the settings.xml file to a location of your choice.

The userdata folder is within the kodi folder. This folder is probably hidden on Windows.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=htt...are_type=t
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Thank you I will try as soon as my order arrives Smile
(2019-01-01, 21:56)latts9923 Wrote: New resume flag for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV
There was also broken code in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to display a resume flag in the top right corner that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV that controls the resume flag that appears when viewing Movies/TV Show episodes.
ImageImage

I forgot to add some information to this new addition. To get this to work, you'll need to add/change a few settings in userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod/settings.xml.

You should already have a setting like the one below...
Code:
<setting id="WatchedFlag" type="string">unwatched</setting>

You need to change that to "watched" instead of "unwatched". Then you need to add the following setting...
Code:
<setting id="UnWatchedFlag" type="string">unwatched</setting>
How to change the version of addon.xml 5.13 to 5.14 ... Thank you for your help
Hello! i have update kodi leia to RC 5 and the theme is no longer working.i get "the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied". How to fix this error? Thank You!
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13