• 45(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-01-15, 20:52)embeleco Wrote: Team. I installed Kodi RC 5.2 and it disable the Skin. I went and edited the already installed Addon.xml but how do I enable the Skin back? When going to the Skin section it doesn't show on the list. Do I need to do something else?
 Iran into this issue as well. I edited addon.xml in the zip file (just open the archive, edit the file and save it back to the archive). Then I re-installed from zip. When i selected to keep using the theme, all my settings and everything were just the way i had it. There might be an easier way, but that worked for me.
@embeleco
@RonnieG3

If you already had the skin installed and it was disabled after installing RC 5.2, you can edit the addon.xml and then open KODI and go to Add-ons>My Add-ons>Look and Feel>Skin and select the MQ 7 Leia Mod. You should then be able to select "ENABLE" and then "USE" to switch back to the skin.
Hi @latts9923 
I thought skin helper service might be the problem. As far as I know I'm using 1.1.24.
I'm not at my laptop at the moment, but I will confirm & let you know.
Thanks for all your help & hard work Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi,
I can confirm that I'm using skin helper service 1.1.24. Don't know what the problem is. Huh
@JanM201

You might try Skin Helper Service v1.1.25 from marduk's repo. If that doesn't help try removing simplecache.db.
(2019-01-17, 14:37)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201

You might try Skin Helper Service v1.1.25 from marduk's repo. If that doesn't help try removing simplecache.db.
Same issue for me.
I did a new installation yesterday.
I noticed that changing, in the info screen, from extended- to basic- and back to extended-info some infos like budget and ratings "appear".
I have to say that i use an offlinescraper and kodi uses local infos only (kodi scrapersettings).
Could this be an issue?
@JanM201 What are your scrapersettings?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
@latts9923 
Ok, so here's what I did.
I installed the new skin helper service that you provided (Thanks). I then deleted the simplecache.db. Restarted Kodi & this is the result:

Information displaying perfect at the bottom of the movie, but no ratings at the info screen. Huh
I also noticed 3 other problems. Fanart shadow not working in KodiFlix. I could see a huge difference in the Multi Mod, but nothing here.
"Hide Visual Effects" in top menu KodiFlix doesn't do anything. 
Also, no widges on the Music menu. Movies & TV widges working fine.

@Gothico 
I also use an offlinescraper (Ember Media Manager), & Kodi is set to use local info's only. 

I also want to take this opportunity to thank @latts9923  for all his hard work on this skin. As you can see from my screenshots, it's beautiful eye candy.
Thank you gentlemen for your help. Maybe I can get this working soon.
I am in a Windows 10 setup....
I have found two instances of "simplecache.db"
what is the correct path to the : "simplecache.db" mentioned in earlier posts?
(2019-01-18, 00:32)melons2 Wrote: I am in a Windows 10 setup....what is the path to: "simplecache.db" ?
Hi @melons2 
It's located at C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache.
Make sure "Hidden Items" is enabled in your view settings for Windows 10.
(2019-01-18, 00:57)JanM201 Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 00:32)melons2 Wrote: I am in a Windows 10 setup....what is the path to: "simplecache.db" ?
Hi @melons2 
It's located at C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache.
Make sure "Hidden Items" is enabled in your view settings for Windows 10. 
 Thank you!
@JanM201

Can you post your rating tags from the nfo file of the movie in your screenshot?

Here's an example of one of mine...
Code:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10">
<value>6.2</value>
<votes>80007</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>5.6</value>
<votes>117</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.0</value>
<votes>1171</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>4.3</value>
<votes>36951</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>2.8</value>
<votes>112</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>

I checked the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix and it works for me. Are you using the most recent version (1.0.1.3) of the skin?

The "Hide Visual Effects" button controls the Holiday and Star Wars effects only.

For widgets, artist and song widgets should work. I'm still trying to figure out why the album widgets are not working.

Lastly...you're welcome! I still enjoy modding what MarcosQui created with Aeon MQ 7. Still the best skin out there in my opinion. And it's good to see folks help each other out here on the forum...lots of knowledge here.
Where is the file "addon.xml file" I am looking in Android -> data -> org.xbmc.kodi -> files -> .kodi -> userdata -> addon_data
nothing looks like what I need. Note that I have only just installed Kodi Leia 18 RC 5.2 and have not ever installed Aeon MQ 7 , first try.
* In Poster Lite, can't turn off MEDIA CASE, any fix?
* The Rotten Tomato's and other meta scores aren't working too...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Smile
@zardox

The file is located at Android>data>org.xbmc.kodi>files>.kodi>addons>skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod. I'll have an update posted this weekend that fixes the gui version problem if you want to wait until then to install the skin.
@Buzniak

I can look at adding the ability to hide the case. Right now it only hides the video codec label.

Check the past few pages for help with Rotten Tomatoes and other ratings...lots of information on that topic.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13