• 81(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-27, 03:46)latts9923 Wrote: @chrissix

I was able to add a local trailer by adding "-trailer" to the end of the file name and it was added to the database. I also removed one of the YouTube trailer plugin links from a movie in the database and ended up getting the extendedinfo script to search YouTube. Try this...
Code:
<item id="11">
<label>31701</label>
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + !Skin.HasSetting(fullscreentrailer)">SetFocus(9930)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + !Skin.HasSetting(fullscreentrailer)">PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + Skin.HasSetting(fullscreentrailer)">SendClick(2003,11)</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=youtubebrowser,id=$INFO[ListItem.Title] $INFO[ListItem.Year])</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + !System.HasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.youtube)</onclick>
<visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
</item>
I'll take another look at the "AB FANART". 
That's exactly what the code is after I search.
One thing I have overlooked and indeed its the trailer url.
I scrape with MediaCompanion, and wherever there is no local trailer, a trailer url is deposited instead.
That means, in kodi ListItem.Trailer is not only valid for the Local Trailer, but also for the Trailer url as fallback.

Two problems:
  • How do I get rid of the Trailer url from the kodi db?
  • Although I can scrape the trailer url in my Media Manager Media Companion, but I can not delete it on the same way out again. Maybe @vbat99  can do something. I have to get rid of them. The job is done by the Youtube plugin.

The code would be perfect if the trailers were url. as fallback at ListItem.Trailer not in the way.
Think there is no workaround to skip the trailer url fallback.
(2019-02-27, 03:54)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

The album widgets have been broke from the beginning with the Leia Mod...still not sure what's going on.

I'll see what the rating stars look like on my FireTV.

What version of Skin Helper Service do you have installed?
The music albums widgets and music playlist windget are cool with the animated disc art. It would be a pity having to give up Sad
Skin Helper Service vers 1.1.3
Skin Helper Service Widgets 1.0.22

Tks
As Bruce_Banner stated about the TV Shows being displayed 1st on the horizontal menus this isn't a bug but by how it is ordered. (It's being displayed 2nd, but as it's the middle menu this will be highlighted by default upon startup). You can fix this by reordering the menu by placing the shutdown menu at the top of the list so this then displays to the left highlighting movies upon start instead.
@Alarmed

1. I just tried the "HIDE WATCHED" setting and it didn't remove the watched episode until I exited the episode list and entered it again. I need to look at that some more.

2. I'll take a look at the Startup window.
@"chrissix"

Looks good! I never thought about using the Artwork Beef code to handle movie set fanart. I might add that to the next update.

The movie trailer information is located in column "c19" of the movie table in MyVideos*.db
@Jumpy73

I've been using v1.1.29 of the Skin Helper Service with no problems. Give it a try and see what happens.
@Min2001

I disagree, it is definitely a bug with Leia. The Krypton Mod focuses on Movies using both the horizontal and vertical menu on startup. You shouldn't have to reorder the menu to fix it...but until I can figure it out that's the only way to get Movies to appear first.
(2019-02-28, 04:17)latts9923 Wrote: @Min2001

I disagree, it is definitely a bug with Leia. The Krypton Mod focuses on Movies using both the horizontal and vertical menu on startup. You shouldn't have to reorder the menu to fix it...but until I can figure it out that's the only way to get Movies to appear first.
Maybe @Wanilton can provide the code for this. The AeonMQ8 skin is not available for public yet. If I do remember correctly, the MQ8 skin does not contain that bug.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC 1 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 RC1 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 beta 3 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 beta 3 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod

(2019-02-28, 04:02)latts9923 Wrote: Looks good! I never thought about using the Artwork Beef code to handle movie set fanart. I might add that to the next update.

Great! But it is also important to find a solution why the main fanarts disappear sporadically when working with AB Fanart.
Quote:is anyone else losing their fanart with the new update not only right list but all views
it seems to come back when i restart kodi
rew88

My suggested solution:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828219
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2828134
... unfortunately did not bring the success

@"ZERO &lt;ibis&gt;"  came across the same problem some time ago when he wanted to integrate AB Fanart into EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED). There is a lot in the thread to read about it but unfortunately not if he came up with a solution.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2662998

I'm still not sure what's causing it. In intensive Google and forum search, I am so far only encountered a bug that could cause. But he is already years old and should be fixed by now:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2219282
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2401239
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10527

@ronie  took a lot of this issue, maybe he knows more about it why multiimage via fadelabel control causes  $INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)] to stops returning a value, after some time.

I've just read through the wiki of ArtworkBeef again and again went through the thread. Nothing is mentioned about it. Don't know @rmrector  is playing around with that a longer time, maybe he knows more about that.

There are already other skins that have implemented this, I will try to look at the codes there as it was implemented. Maybe we missed something there but i have no idea what.
Does this Bug affect also animated Fanart?
The first Frame is shown and then gets "blocked", never shows up again.
Or is this a new issue?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2019-02-28, 13:15)Gothico Wrote: Does this Bug affect also animated Fanart?
The first Frame is shown and then gets "blocked", never shows up again.
Or is this a new issue?

New issue since a new implementation, have nothing to do with animated Fanart. These are just overlays.
Played a lot around with it but never got it really to work. I suspect the file size is often too big and also the SkinHelper integration was not implementet well.
I can read them in with artworkbeef, see them in libary in "choose art" ans see them also animating, but not see them or just the first frame in background.
I gave it up then, i only use some animated fanarts as extrafanarts cause there all is working but a bit laggy.
Focussed more on animated Posters cause they are always working.
@Alarmed

I have a fix for the Startup window. I'll make it available on the next update that goes along with the how-to video.
@"chrissix"

Yeah...need to look at that some more too. My "need to look at" list is growing exponentially...haha.
(2019-02-28, 15:33)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed

I have a fix for the Startup window. I'll make it available on the next update that goes along with the how-to video.
 Thank you!
Wink 
(2019-02-28, 15:33)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed

Many thanks.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13