• 93(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@macchina

I haven't tested it with 18.1 yet, but I will.
@defleppard

Right now it's just a few mods for the first release...the extra font mod and the visual effects mod.
@Wanilton

Hello sir,

When does @MarcosQui expect the next release to be available? If it's going to be in a few days, I'll just wait for it.
Marcos only returns to work in April, in travel with family right now. I don´t have a precise date for the next release. But I think +-15 days after return.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

That's cool...if you think it will be mid-April or so for the next release, I'll just wait for that version.
How I mentioned before, is hard to say, based volume issues I think is one date fine, but I don´t talk with Marcos yet, so it´s only mine perception.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@latts
Is there something I can do to show the oscar statue I'm getting the win and nomination info for the movie but no statue is showing . Is there a tag I can add in the. Nfo file ? Its not showing up automatically .I tried everything . Thank you in advance .
(2019-03-26, 05:46)kokobsb Wrote: @latts
Is there something I can do to show the oscar statue I'm getting the win and nomination info for the movie but no statue is showing . Is there a tag I can add in the. Nfo file ? Its not showing up automatically .I tried everything . Thank you in advance .
avoid double posts, some member recognizing that.  Wink
Your answer is here in the double post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2838807
Hi Latts,
have you planned to do the shelfview 3D in MQ8 Mod ? i really missed it
(2019-03-26, 04:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Wanilton

That's cool...if you think it will be mid-April or so for the next release, I'll just wait for that version.

After seeing Wanilton's comments, please don't wait if you have already started, you might as well complete it Smile
Thanks guys for trying to help.
When I turned my laptop on today, the discart was showing. Not too sure what fixed it.
Just one other question.
I have a high end gaming laptop but for some reason the skin is lagging & very choppy on my system.
Any suggestions I could try to make it run more smoothly.
Thanks.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2019-03-26, 12:12)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks guys for trying to help.
When I turned my laptop on today, the discart was showing. Not too sure what fixed it.
Just one other question.
I have a high end gaming laptop but for some reason the skin is lagging & very choppy on my system.
Any suggestions I could try to make it run more smoothly.
Thanks.
maybe you can consider this..
(I quote this from @Wanilton in other thread)

The skin has only one active view (right list), all others user needs activate, and choose using right or left arrow. The recommendation is active only views you use daily, if active all, Kodi will load a lot of code (less performance). It explains why don´t go all activated by default or why don´t have something more easy to change one view to the others.
Ok, so if I understand you correctly, I should just activate the view in the top menu that I use (e.g. "Right List View")
The others should not be activated. This will improve performance?
(2019-03-26, 13:35)JanM201 Wrote: Ok, so if I understand you correctly, I should just activate the view in the top menu that I use (e.g. "Right List View")
The others should not be activated. This will improve performance?
Yes, so far it works for me..
before, I activated alot views, so I can change anytime from one view to another..
but, my Kodi often freeze (using Android box) and need to power off & on.

and now, I only activated one or two..
seems OK..no freeze again..
Thanks very much, will try when I get home.
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13