• 95(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-03-29, 21:06)Angelinas Wrote: Add just one "s"...and your widget will back. Now is "music.recentalbum"
IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
    <variable name="value_widgetsmusic">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbums)">plugin://script.skin.helper.wid........

I have tried that in the past thinking that was the problem too, but to no avail.
(2019-03-29, 17:54)jasn Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 16:23)macchina Wrote: Hi,
running 18.0 RC and 1.0.1.6 MQ7 Leia Mod. 
In "Music" I cannot display "Recently added albums"... nothing is displayed. It seems that all album-widgets (recently played, random) are broken in my setup.
Recently added tracks, random tracks, etc are working.

Any ideas?

Debug log:https://paste.kodi.tv/eqozomigaw.kodi

Thanks

This has been an issue for quite awhile and Latts was not able to find the cause. At this stage I suspect it never will be fixed. Instead, I use "Recently added Artists". Works almost as good, as it will take you to the artist folder.

Btw, Aeon MQ8 d is not have this problem.   

Select "Custom Mode 1" from the Widgets menu and then select Recently Added Albums. It works that way for me.

Oh, and that's not MQ8. I changed the Menu bar to give it a similar look. Big Grin

Shedrock
(2019-03-30, 01:02)latts9923 Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 21:06)Angelinas Wrote: Add just one "s"...and your widget will back. Now is "music.recentalbum"
IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
    <variable name="value_widgetsmusic">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbums)">plugin://script.skin.helper.wid........

I have tried that in the past thinking that was the problem too, but to no avail. 

You try to change shs dynamic list code, adding "s" ......need to add in condition ...
Set widget for music (recent albums), see whats name is for menu4.widgets in settings.xml in userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod  folder.Now is with "s"....Your condition is wrong.
Working for me..I was add "s" 😂
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Does anyone have a problem playing a movie trailer from DialogVideoInfo screen? I was just trying to but it just brings up some strange green screen with a keypad and some other YouTube info. I can however play the trailer directly from the "Context Menu".

UPDATE: It started working now for some reason, so this issue solved itself. However, the Rotten tomatoes ratings are blank. I searched the thread but couldn't find any definitive solutions. I did notice something strange though. When I finish a trailer my view switches from "Wall View" to "Right List View".

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Shedrock
(2019-03-30, 01:13)shedrock Wrote: Oh, and that's not MQ8. I changed the Menu bar to give it a similar look. Big Grin

Have your views also the black textures design?
I love all in MQ7 and mods, except the main base color of the textures... is that Brown or so?
i didn't do not even know what kind of color this should be.

I know the main base textures are based on "darkgrey.png" and "grey.png" and are coloured with a texture diffuse.
I just can not think of a practical way to change this color.

@Angelinas 
That's one of the reasons why I like the MQ6 choosen more better. Looks like Cyan or Teal? Nice looking, and not this kinda strange Brown^^

Simple Black from MQ8 also looks nice.
(2019-03-30, 19:04)shedrock Wrote: Does anyone have a problem playing a movie trailer from DialogVideoInfo screen? I was just trying to but it just brings up some strange green screen with a keypad and some other YouTube info. I can however play the trailer directly from the "Context Menu".
Noticed that too! 

The problem has occurred recently. It also does not exist at every kodi session, either from movie to movie, whether it works or your bug as mentioned. random behavior.
I've gone through the trailer code of the older versions, but nothing changed there. I push the problem currently on the youtube addon. Although I tried to use older youtube addon backups (add-on and also add-on data), it did not work.
Quote:I did notice something strange though. When I finish a trailer my view switches from "Wall View" to "Right List View".
This bug does not exist in the krypton version. Maybe something with Leia ... or I have not noticed because I often use the RightList.
@Angelinas

I changed the condition in "value_widgetsmusic" to...
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbums)">

and it now shows in settings.xml...
xml:
<setting id="menu4.widgets" type="string">music.recentalbums</setting>

but still no albums after adding the widget.

It appears to be something with script.skin.helper.widgets. If I change the condition line to this...
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbum)">musicdb://recentlyaddedalbums/</value>

it works just fine...whether the condition is "music.recentalbum" or "music.recentalbums". Are you using the latest v1.0.38 of script.skin.helper.widgets?
(2019-03-31, 02:43)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 01:13)shedrock Wrote: Oh, and that's not MQ8. I changed the Menu bar to give it a similar look. Big Grin

Have your views also the black textures design?
I love all in MQ7 and mods, except the main base color of the textures... i that brown or so?
i didn't do not even know what kind of color this should be.

I know the main base textures are based on "darkgrey.png" and "grey.png" and are coloured with a texture diffuse.
I just can not think of a practical way to change this color.   
Do you mean the following color:

If so, then this is the "Menu Bar Flags Color".
(2019-03-31, 02:57)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 19:04)shedrock Wrote: Does anyone have a problem playing a movie trailer from DialogVideoInfo screen? I was just trying to but it just brings up some strange green screen with a keypad and some other YouTube info. I can however play the trailer directly from the "Context Menu".
Noticed that too! 

The problem has occurred recently. It also does not exist at every kodi session, either from movie to movie, whether it works or your bug as mentioned. random behavior.
I've gone through the trailer code of the older versions, but nothing changed there. I push the problem currently on the youtube addon. Although I tried to use older youtube addon backups (add-on and also add-on data), it did not work.
Quote:I did notice something strange though. When I finish a trailer my view switches from "Wall View" to "Right List View".
This bug does not exist in the krypton version. Maybe something with Leia ... or I have not noticed because I often use the RightList.   
Maybe @latts9923 will have a look at those issues and see if there is something he can do to fix it. Big Grin

If you want a copy of my skin with that menu bar change, please let me know. I wish I could modify it more to get better views for YouTube and a Biglist view like Aeon Nox Silvo for TV Show episodes, but my health won't allow me to work on it for long periods. Sad
Shedrock
@latts9923

(2019-03-31, 03:17)latts9923 Wrote: @Angelinas

xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbums)">

xml:

It appears to be something with script.skin.helper.widgets. If I change the condition line to this...
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.recentalbum)">musicdb://recentlyaddedalbums/</value>

it works just fine...whether the condition is "music.recentalbum" or "music.recentalbums". Are you using the latest v1.0.38 of script.skin.helper.widgets?

For quite some time I have waited for a fix for the album widgets (random albums being my preferrence) but some of the lasts posts by Angelinas and Latts got me tinkering.
First, I tried Angelina's approach, but that didn't work, but it got me thinking, why did it work in the Krypton version of the Skin and not in Leia?
I compared the includevariables.xml of both versions and found that the krypton version didn't use the 'skin helper widgets' plugin but the 'library data provider' instead.

I modified line 1718 (in the current version) with the plugin part of the Krypton version and at seemed to do the trick. because I assumed that there was a good reason the library data provider wasn't used anymore, I did not expect it to work.
This is the modified line that seems to work:
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.randomalbum)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(0).Property(randomalbums)]</value>]
I hope this might help in finding a proper solution to the problem.
For the record:
Kodi version: 18.1
Aeon MQ7 Leia mod: 1.0.1.6
Skin helper service widgets: 1.0.38
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2019-03-31, 03:58)PH-SYM Wrote: @latts9923

(2019-03-31, 03:17)latts9923 Wrote: @Angelinas

xml:

xml:

xml:

For quite some time I have waited for a fix for the album widgets (random albums being my preferrence) but some of the lasts posts by Angelinas and Latts got me tinkering.
First, I tried Angelina's approach, but that didn't work, but it got me thinking, why did it work in the Krypton version of the Skin and not in Leia?
I compared the includevariables.xml of both versions and found that the krypton version didn't use the 'skin helper widgets' plugin but the 'library data provider' instead.

I modified line 1718 (in the current version) with the plugin part of the Krypton version and at seemed to do the trick. because I assumed that there was a good reason the library data provider wasn't used anymore, I did not expect it to work.
This is the modified line that seems to work:
xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),music.randomalbum)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(0).Property(randomalbums)]</value>]
I hope this might help in finding a proper solution to the problem.
For the record:
Kodi version: 18.1
Aeon MQ7 Leia mod: 1.0.1.6
Skin helper service widgets: 1.0.38

How come you guys can't get the Recently added albums to show but yet it works for me as stated in an earlier post I made?
Bug 
(2019-03-31, 03:17)latts9923 Wrote: It appears to be something with script.skin.helper.widgets. If I change the condition line to this...
xml:

How id your condition "true"...
xml:
You write, that is in your  settings.xml
xml:

Go to mussic  add-ons and find
skin helper service widgets - albums -   you must have list like in this image if your SHS widget is OK

and widget are same list

shedrock Wrote:UPDATE: It started working now for some reason, so this issue solved itself. However, the Rotten tomatoes ratings are blank. I searched the thread but couldn't find any definitive solutions. I did notice something strange though. When I finish a trailer my view switches from "Wall View" to "Right List View".
That is know  bug in Extended Script
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-03-31, 04:58)shedrock Wrote: How come you guys can't get the Recently added albums to show but yet it works for me as stated in an earlier post I made?
Did you mean this comment you made?
Quote:Select "Custom Mode 1" from the Widgets menu and then select Recently Added Albums. It works that way for me.

Yeah, that works too, but only if one wants recentalbums, random albums is not listed there as an option. Too bad really.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
@shedrock
I tried your method and it works...thanks for the info! I'm trying to figure out why the Skin Helper Service Widgets Add-on is not recognizing the albums, yet it recognizes the artists and songs.

@PH-SYM
Your method works as well for recent albums. However, the MQ 7 Krypton Mod uses the Skin Helper Service Widgets Add-on for recent albums...and it works just fine.

@Angelinas
My "Recently added albums" list in Skin Helper Service Widgets is empty on Leia, but it displays correctly on Krypton. Very strange...it doesn't recognize the albums.
@Angelinas

Turns out it was a problem with script.module.metadatautils. I ran across this post and I saw where you reported it. I removed "genreid" from kodi_constants.py and now the Recent Album widget works with Skin Helper Service Widgets.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13