• 3(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Latts. I haven't upgraded yet, but thanks for the instruction.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@latts9923 See the message I get after upgrading to kodi Leia. after that I couldn't reinstall mq7.
@Dave.B

That alert is correct...the MQ7 Krypton Mod gets disabled with Leia. You have to uninstall that skin and install the MQ7 Leia Mod.
I also tried to change the API properties to get the ratings working and @rico12345 is correct - the API settings from Kodi 17.6 are missing from the Metadata & Artworks module.  Any idea why it would be different for Leia? I assume we would have to wait for updates from the module add-on?
@kwind0910

Hmm...what build # of Leia are you using?
In order to be able to run Leia and Krypton I am using WBMC 18.0 - Wonderbox.tv Media Centre from Google Play Store and that is based on the latest official Alpha release (Alpha1).
Thanx latts9923,
How do I install the mq7 Leia mod ?
I downloaded the zip from the 1st page and paste the whole "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" folder on "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons".
I also replaced the settings.xml file as the_bo suggested in kodi/userdata/addon_data/aeon.mq7.mod/settings.xml, but still I don't have an option to switch to mq7 from the default skin.
you don't copy the zip file. you go to settings, addons, install from zip. 

it will then download other needed files, & should ask you if you want to change.

if it doesn't ask, go to settings, interface, & change the skin
Hi ,

Forgive the off topic question ,  i`m a user of this beautiful skin and have a issue with the movie sets.
Two days ago i was finishing the looks of the sets , logos etc. and kodi crashed as usual , now when i started kodi again the movie sets section dissapeared , also when i choose  manage movie sets to add new films on sets does nothing .I have none of the movie sets i had , like there is nothing to show.Although on the movies section the sets is showed . Please Help me with that.  
Now a skin related question , is the leia mod updated (#51) like the krypton mod? the sets expand to show the posters and discs in the movies menu ? does the extra option to show the disc arts exist? .
@ofory

To display just the sets in a view, go to the Top Menu and the far left column should allow you to choose sets.

On the skin question...yes, all updates from the Multi-Mod were incorporated into the Leia Mod. I will do the same when bugs are fixed or new features are added to Leia...I will try to incorporate those into the Multi-Mod for Krypton.
Tongue 
(2018-03-16, 14:02)latts9923 Wrote: @ofory

To display just the sets in a view, go to the Top Menu and the far left column should allow you to choose sets.

On the skin question...yes, all updates from the Multi-Mod were incorporated into the Leia Mod. I will do the same when bugs are fixed or new features are added to Leia...I will try to incorporate those into the Multi-Mod for Krypton.
Thanks mate , so i think there is something wrong in my pc or kodi configuration , i`ve mess up something when i uninstall krypton to leia maybe.
(2018-03-08, 14:55)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hey latts, thank you for the mod it's working great.

i just found an issue with the option "Time in hours and minutes" it always show the duration in minutes even if the option is active.

thanks

It looks like I need to remove that option from Skin Settings. In Leia, when ListItem.Duration is called for a video it only displays the time in HH:MM:SS.
(2018-03-07, 23:33)Asiapentti Wrote: Thanks  for the update. Just noticed that there's track info over thumbback with that view. Also 3d music layout doesnt work for me. I get only disc showing but not the jewel case turning around.

I have a fix coming for List3Dv2 that removes the tracklist and duration info when a thumbback image is displayed. Also, the 3D music layout will only display the front of the jewel box and the disc art. The animation is not available in music player mode.
(2018-03-12, 21:58)LupinSansei Wrote: Love the KodiFlix view but is it possible to make the fanart smaller in this view? Like it is with Aeon Madnox? Smile

Not at this time. The fanart code for Madnox is much different than MQ7's.
Can I ask how to install a different color look? If you can?
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13