• 4(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Can I ask how to install a different color look? If you can?
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
@CyberCodeDroid

I'm not sure if you're asking about the theme, but you can change the theme from Settings>Skin Settings.
@ latts I have problem with weather, I've installed wunderground add on and when I try to add my location I.d the dialog box opens and ses enable or disable weather effects just thought I'd mention it.. Think I'll wait for stable release of leia..
@Mmatty1

Yeah, I saw that as well. The weather works fine, but the title of the dialogue box is using the skin's language file instead of the weather addon's language file. It might be a problem with the skin's code...still looking at that one.
Ok No Worries mate
BE ADVISED - Due to a conflict between my Leia mod and Wanilton's Leia mod I have changed the ID of my mod.  If you have already installed v1.0.0.0, please uninstall that version and download the new version posted below.  It contains the following bug fixes and new features as well as the update posted on 03-06-18.  This info will be added to the original post as well.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Dialogue Video Info screen
I fixed a bug on the Dialogue Video Info screen. If you had "Logo as Title" enabled and "Banner" selected for "Dialogue Top Art", the banner would not display if the clearlogo was missing. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

KodiFlixTV boxsets
I fixed the code for boxsets in KodiFlixTV. It was not displaying the studio icon on the boxset case. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.

Rotten Tomatoes media flag
I fixed a bug where the Rotten Tomatoes media flag was displayed when sets were enabled or when using KodiFlixTV. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

Hide Info radio button
I changed the Hide Info radio button label for KodiFlixTV to "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" instead of "HIDE MOVIE INFO".

KodiFlixTV title label
I fixed a bug in KodiFlixTV where the title label was displaying the wrong text when "Show Logo" was enabled.

List3Dv2 thumbback
I fixed a bug in List3Dv2 where the tracklist and duration was visible when a thumbback image was available in album view. Thanks to Asiapentti for reporting the bug.

Selected track in track list for RightList album view
This fix is only half way there. I added some includes (suggested by Angelinas) to the track list in the RightList album view to fix a problem reported by MB1968. Right now the selected track will change to your colorheader setting only if you go to the track view, select a track, and return to the album view. I'm still working with Angelinas to get this working properly. Thanks to Angelinas for the assistance.

Rotten Tomatoes flag for KodiFlix
Per grimmace92's request, I added a fresh and certified fresh image to the Rotten Tomatoes media flag for Kodiflix.

KodiFlixTV TV Show title
Per MB1968's request, I added some code to KodiFlixTV to show the title of a TV Show when you are viewing seasons and there is no logo available when "Show Logo" is enabled.

KodiFlix watched flag
Per MB1968's request, I changed the code for the KodiFlix watched flag so that it also displays for sets.

Disc art for music smart playlists
I added Angelinas' code for menu widgets that displays the disc art for music smart playlists. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

TV Show cast list for widgets
I added Angelinas' code for menu widgets that displays the TV Show cast list. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

Rating code for the Music Info screen
Per Jumpy73's request, I changed the rating code for the Music Info screen to show a rating of 0-10 instead of 0-5. This has also been applied to the LowList and RightList View. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

Remove tagline option for RightList View
Per AnthonyJS02's request, I added a new "REMOVE TAGLINE" option to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" submenu. This will enable/disable the tagline in the RightList View.

Disc art animation for RightList View
The disc art was hiding song titles if the track list had more than 10 tracks, so I added an animation to the disc art for the album view in the RightList View. The disc art will fade out when you move over to the track list and fade in again when you move back to the album list.

Hide studio/logo for boxsets option in KodiFlix & KodiFlixTV
Per nomnom27's request, I added a new "HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS" option to the Top Menu for KodiFlix & KodiFlixTV.

Download
Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.0.1
@latts9923  Thank you for the update and for reply regarding "Time in hours and minutes".

I've unstalled your latest update but I've found a bug, logo is duplicated in movie info dialog.

@Slayer1982

You're welcome!

OK...I'll take a look at the logo duplication.
Hi latts.  I have loaded your excellent skin but am struggling with two things>>>

Music Widget does not display any "album"related info.  Other items like Artist and Songs work.

If I try to access "Settings" from the OSD menu in Fullscreen I get "Error: Exception caught on main loop.exiting"

Thanks if you can help...

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/B7d6g624jC/
@jasn

All the credit for the skin goes to MarcosQui.  I just ported it to Leia along with my Multi-Mod.

Hmm...I was just fixing a problem with Video Lyrics, and I was using the "Settings" button on the bottom OSD menu with no problems. Is that the one you're speaking of?
Yes Latts, it is. I'm using Windows 10, btw. I was afraid it may be a problem with my setup, looking at my log and seeing a crash trying to reference my extra fanart. Will take a closer look.
@Slayer1982

I can't reproduce the problem with the logo duplication. Can you post a screenshot of your Top Menu's "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" settings?
@Slayer1982

Disregard...I just reproduced the problem.
Quote:Music Widget does not display any "album"related info.  Other items like Artist and Songs work.

I also found that problem and have been able to get around this by using the custom widget (left and right) and only using the left widget to display instead for the Music menu. It only seems to not be working on the default menu as when another custom menubar is created via menu settings the album widgets work but the menu info bar underneath then is not shown.
(2018-03-23, 18:56)Min2001 Wrote:
Quote:Music Widget does not display any "album"related info.  Other items like Artist and Songs work.

I also found that problem and have been able to get around this by using the custom widget (left and right) and only using the left widget to display instead for the Music menu. It only seems to not be working on the default menu as when another custom menubar is created via menu settings the album widgets work but the menu info bar underneath then is not shown. 
Thanks for the feedback Min.  I will try your workaround.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13