• 5(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923
How do I install the mq7 Leia mod ?
I downloaded the zip from the 1st page and paste the whole "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" folder on "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons".
I also replaced the settings.xml file as "the_bo" suggested in kodi/userdata/addon_data/aeon.mq7.mod/settings.xml, but still I don't have an option to switch to mq7 from the default skin.
Appreciate your help.
Thank you.
@latts9923

Hi Lattes, no problems  Big Grin

I think the issue is there is a conflict in tvshows content with movies that causes the issue of duplicating the logo.
@Dave.B

1) Remove the folder skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod from your addons folder.
2) You have to install the skin with the "INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE" option just like any other addon.
3) You will then have a new folder in kodi/userdata/addon_data named skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod.

That should get you going bud. Let me know if you have any more problems.
@Slayer1982

Yeah, that's exactly what the problem was. I have a fix for it. It will be part of the next update.
(2018-03-19, 13:23)latts9923 Wrote: @CyberCodeDroid

I'm not sure if you're asking about the theme, but you can change the theme from Settings>Skin Settings.
 Themes look like pumpkin, etc.
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
I think under skin settings, themes, get themes
"latts9923" Thanks Bro.
Wow, I guess this migration took you forever....
Everything's looks perfect for now.
The only 3 minor things I have problem with are:
1. When choosing "activate of playlist on startup" kodi crashes on startup.
2. The option to change track rating through OSD full screen menu does not work.
3. "System CPU Usage" on settings screen doesn't show info.
I don't know if this is mq7 mod related or kodi version related bugs.
Dave.
@Dave.B

You're welcome! Glad you got it working.

I've checked those 3 items you posted and they all work fine on my end. Is anyone else seeing the same behavior that Dave.B posted?
UPDATE #1

ImageDialogue Top Art duplication
The "DIALOGUE TOP ART" selection for TV Shows was being duplicated in Movies. Thanks to Slayer1982 & JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageShow Original Title
The "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" radio button was not displaying in the Top Menu if you were viewing TV Shows.

ImageLogo As Title
The "LOGO AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE)" radio button was not displaying in the Top Menu if you had the RightList view selected for Movies.

ImageThumbnail Info for KodiFlixTV
The "THUMBNAIL INFO" radio button for the default layout was displaying on all view layouts for KodiFlixTV.

ImageVideo Lyrics
Video Lyrics continued to display when "SHOW LYRICS" was turned off. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageTracklist/Duration for Shelf3Dm
The tracklist and duration was missing from the back of the jewel box for Shelf3Dm. Thanks to Mmatty1 for reporting the bug.

ImageIncludesVariables.xml
I did a little house cleaning to IncludesVariables.xmlUPDATE #1

Download
03-24-18 Update (This update only applies to v1.0.0.1 of the Leia mod.  This will update the skin to v1.0.0.2)
@latts9923  Thank you for the update and your work on this skin  Big Grin

i think i found an issue, in right list view the star rating for any movies that have 5 stars or less the stars shown are not correctly showing the color or the number of stars in regards of the movie rating. but other than this the skin is perfect Smile

@Slayer1982

You're welcome!

I have a fix for that. It will be part of the next update.
Great MOD !!!! I'm checking it now and seems great!
(2018-03-28, 13:53)emiralles Wrote: Great MOD !!!! I'm checking it now and seems great!
Agreed.  Anything in the pipeline to incorporate johnny bee's fine work from emiralles' excellent Krypton skin?
@emiralles

Thanks emiralles! Thanks for your contribution as well...this is a combination of your Krypton Mod and the Multi-Mod.
@jasn

This was converted to Leia using emiralles' Krypton Mod and the Multi-Mod, and I believe I have all of JohnyBee's content included.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13