• 8(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
UPDATE #3

ImageRating star for Movies/TV Shows in RightList
The rating star was not displaying correctly for Movies/TV Shows in the RightList view.  Thanks to Slayer1982 for reporting the bug.

ImageRating info for music in widgets
The rating info for music was being displayed in other widgets.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageBanner in KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view
I adjusted the size of the banner in the KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view to fill the entire case.

ImagePVR files
There was a bug with a few PVR files.  Thanks to bushidokings for reporting the bug and providing the fix.

Download
04-07-18 Update (This update only applies to v1.0.0.3.  Once installed you will be updated to v1.0.0.4)
(2018-04-08, 04:46)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

I'm having trouble just importing a movie with the latest Leia build on my Linux PC. I'll take a look at the fanart as soon as I can get a movie to import.
 I gave up with Artwork Beef and with Universal Movie Scraper, the new version for Leia scrape everything Fanart;CDart:Banner etc....
My movie seams to be working now...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2721507
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Has Anyone tried this release with the Xbox One version of Leia?
when update to v1.0.0.4  some words missing in settings menu and other meus when i go back to v1.0.0.3 they are there
(2018-04-08, 11:24)SteveSmith Wrote: Has Anyone tried this release with the Xbox One version of Leia?
 Yep, works great with xbox one. You just need to wait a while for it to install stuff (takes ages and seems to do nothing, but it does finally install), just make sure the other mq7 mod version is fully uninstalled before installing this one.

Edit:
Yer just confirmed the 1.0.0.4 is broken, missing text everywhere, latts you may wanna check this.
Holy cow...something went kerflooey with the v1.0.0.4 zip file. I'm going to remove it until I can get it fixed. Sorry about that gents.
Tried to install 1.0.0.3 onto the Xbox One X Version of Kodi and it failed saying script.games.rom.collection.browser could not be satisfied?
Any Idea how to fix this? I tried to install script.games.rom.collection.browser manually but it also too failed.
(2018-04-09, 11:32)SteveSmith Wrote: Tried to install 1.0.0.3 onto the Xbox One X Version of Kodi and it failed saying script.games.rom.collection.browser could not be satisfied?
Any Idea how to fix this? I tried to install script.games.rom.collection.browser manually but it also too failed.
 Install Estuary MOD V2-KODI 18
In the Estuary MOD there a section where it allows you install all the missing Addon, once that it complete try installing Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod again.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
The download for v1.0.0.4 has been uploaded and posted again.  I'm not sure what happened, but I double checked the new zip file with Linux and Windows and the skin installed just fine on both.
Thanks I will give it a try, and I see 1.0.0.4 is back up so I will attempt to install that as well.
I have your newest update installed and it seems to work. My problem is that in both of the last two versions, 3 and 4, if I am playing a movie and escape to home screen the small movie window is in the upper left corner but in the lower right corner I have no player controls. What have I done wrong?
thanks
(2018-04-09, 16:00)latts9923 Wrote: The download for v1.0.0.4 has been uploaded and posted again.  I'm not sure what happened, but I double checked the new zip file with Linux and Windows and the skin installed just fine on both.
 New update is working fine but in the Video OSD there is no option disable the subtitles.

Thanks for your hard work!
when i put trakt progress in video node when use for widgets it will only show the tv shows as recently aired even when i use an addon that was set for recently watched
@melons2

I think there is an option in Skin Settings to show the main menu player controls. I'll check that later when I get home.
@movie78

You're welcome!

I'll take a look at the subtitle option.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13