• 19(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-08-07, 00:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Asiapentti

I did notice the tracklist problem while I was working on the List 3D view and I have a fix for it. I'll look at the animation for the 3D music layout.
  @latts9923  No need to look at the animation on 3d music layout. Got it working also with local artwork. It wasn't your mod that caused the problem, i think it was issue with my music library and local atrwork.  Don't know what actually did the trick, but first i configured my advancedsettings.xml as guided here:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331555.

After that i could see in album artwork options that spine and thumback was fetched from local music path, but still 3D music layout didn't work (no spine or thumbback showing on music visualization, so the  animation didn't work either). I think i deleted simplecache.db after that and used artwork beef to identify local files and to preload local music library artwork to texture cache. After rebooting kodi, now 3d music layout is working on music visualization with local artwork.
@wints

You're welcome! You need the colorpicker addon. That should get you going.
@Asiapentti

Thanks for the info. I'll give that a shot as mine is still not working.
@Asiapentti

I see the front spine and thumbback image on the 3D music layout, but the back spine is missing. Are you seeing the same thing?
@latts9923  for me spine is working both front and back. I have noticed that problem at times (rarely) even with krypton version. Spine works only front or back. Do you have problem with all your spines or just with one album? Sometimes i have removed that album from library and cleaned the album artwork cache with texturecache.py. After fetching it back, everything has been working correctly. I dont remember though, that i have seen that problem on music visualization screen. Only in list 3d view.
@Asiapentti

For me it's just the opposite...List 3D view shows the thumbback and back spine just fine, but not the 3D music layout.
@JarlMattson

I figured out the Rom Collection Browser problem. Remove the file script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml from the skin folder and try running it again.
(2018-08-19, 19:56)latts9923 Wrote: @wints

You're welcome! You need the colorpicker addon. That should get you going.
 Many thanks, that did the trick Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2018-08-21, 02:48)latts9923 Wrote: @JarlMattson

I figured out the Rom Collection Browser problem. Remove the file script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml from the skin folder and try running it again.
 Would anyone know how to do this or where to find it on an Xbox One? I am still unable to install this skin getting a Rom collection error all the time
Hello Latts,

I am just catching up on installing your Kodi Leia Mod, two questions.

1) In Krypton Mod i could edit the movie media flags, in the Leia mod i can only edit the title only? did you do away with the full edit function?

2) I only use the list 3D view for my music, my album arts not showing up, The images are still to be label as thumbback, spine and cdart in the Leia Mod?
    I noticed in a forum posted earlier, they were call discart, back etc.

Thanks for all you do.
@bobbie digital

Howdy! Are you talking about the ability to edit the database info for a movie (Studio, MPAA rating, etc)? That's part of the library editor script. I have an updated version available for download on the first post of the thread.
@SteveSmith

Wish I could help, but I've never messed with an Xbox One.
Greetings once again latts.  I am asking you to consider incorporating a couple of features in Musicvisualization.xml that I have been manually making myself for the past few Aeon MQ versions.  It would be great if these were made by you so that I do not have to keep a separate file for myself.  Nothing too drastic, I hope. I worked closely with emiralles early last year to make several changes to Layout 5, some of which are still being used.  I'd love to update this layout a bit.

Adding the code above the very top line of code for each Layout (between <control type="group"> and <left>0</left>) will activate the remote (or keyboard) Info button to toggle the onscreen information to be: 1. on continuously; 2. off when pressed; or 3. time out after 15 seconds (or at a different timeout if set in AdvancedSetting.xml).  This would leave only Artist Fanart and Lyrics.  If you are not cool with this change overall perhaps you could just add it to (my favorite) Layout 5 at line 203?
Code:
[size=small]<visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | !Visualisation.Enabled] + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
<animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>[/size]

Also, if you would please include the multilogo capability to Layout 5, as it is in Layouts 6 & 7, that would be much appreciated.  I was able to modify Layout 5 myself with past versions but your Leia version has become too sophisticated for me to continue adapting it myself.

Lastly, please consider deleting the code on lines 17-24 that overlays a default background png over fanart, or add a button to toggle it on/off in the Settings?  I think it makes the artwork look too harsh.  It looks like it has a toggle feature but I cannot find the setting.
Code:
<control type="image">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <texture>special://skin/backgrounds/extras/default.jpg</texture>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(DefaultBackgroundOn)</visible>
</control>

Thanks for considering these changes!

~jasn
Leia nightly, Leia alpha. Aeon MQ 7 and Aeon MQ 5 mod skins for Leia video flickering on homescreen. I know it is not much of help, but these are the only 2 skins that do this. Nobody else having this problem ?
I have started having the flickering problem too..........I think the latest nightly may have solved it.
Let me know
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13