• 21(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
HI,latts9923
Thanks for your work,
I have a ploblem,
How to setting Chinese language?When  I setting , and the font has changed to Arial, But still show error code.
@jakcy_yang008

You're welcome!

To display languages other than English, you should select "Arial" as the fontset under Interface Settings. However, Chinese is not displaying correctly in Leia for MQ 7. Other languages like Arabic or Hebrew display fine. I checked the Estuary Skin and Chinese does display. I'm still looking into the problem.
@latts9923, replace arial font file in fonts folder with one get in your windows install, probably will solve. If don't work remove arial file, Kodi will use native fonts in the user device, look Estuary don't have one arial font available, and work fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Good call sir...that fixed it! Thanks!
I wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgot about you guys.  I have a pretty big update coming soon.  I'm putting the final touches on a few "eye candy" projects.
Hi! Thanks for this mod!

I'm new using this mod, it's been working well so far, the only thing I could't find out it is how to make the extrafanarts roll in the background in the movies and tv shows windows.

I'm using Right list or Low list views, I can see the DiscArt and logos, but I can't see the extrafanarts on the background. I verify that i have selected/activated extrafanart option on the menu.

Thank You!

PD: Sorry for my english!
@Kutzaray

You're welcome! Do you have an extrafanart folder inside your movie folder that contains your images?
I try both settings, whith extrafanart directory inside forlde's movies and using cache mode, but neither works for me.

I am trying out with a fresh new install using Kodi 18 Beta 2.
(2018-09-22, 20:00)latts9923 Wrote: I wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgot about you guys.  I have a pretty big update coming soon.  I'm putting the final touches on a few "eye candy" projects.
Thank you Bud, Looking forward for the update.

If you have time for more bug fix, can you please take a look at these:

1. for some reason "mp3" flag does not show on any of the music layouts, other flags work just fine.
2. Star rating in music does not work since we moved to Leia mod.
3. Thumbback and spine does not show on shelf 3d + shelf 3dv2.
4. Song list and duration does not show on shelf 3d + shelf 3dv2.
5. Record label doesn't show on full screen mode and on shelf 3d.
6. Rotating disc case on shelf 3d needs timing fix. It used to flip from the back to the front while kicking the cd out of the picture. now it has a delay.
7. When choosing an automatic playlist on kodi startup it crashes kodi.
8. Disc art doesn't shoe on Right List and Posterlight even when manually added to the relevant movie folder (it does show on kodiflix though).

Thanx,

Dave.
@Dave.B

You're welcome sir!

1. I'll take a look.
2. The music rating stars are working for me.
3. The thumbback and spine will only display on Shelf3Dv2.
4. I have a fix for the song list and duration.
5. I'll take a look at the full screen record label as well as adding it to Shelf3D.
6. I'll take a look.
7. I have a fix for this.
8. The discart is showing for me on RightList and Posterlite.
Good afternoon
Please add in the next update in the menu item Shutdown, "Restart on Android"
Thank you
(2018-09-25, 13:37)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

You're welcome sir!

1. I'll take a look.
2. The music rating stars are working for me.
3. The thumbback and spine will only display on Shelf3Dv2.
4. I have a fix for the song list and duration.
5. I'll take a look at the full screen record label as well as adding it to Shelf3D.
6. I'll take a look.
7. I have a fix for this.
8. The discart is showing for me on RightList and Posterlite.
@latts9923 Thank you again for all your effort and for this magnificent mod.
 Fr some reason # 2, 3 & 8 doesn't work for me,even after I overwrote the whole "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" folder with a new downloaded version of it from the V1.0.0.7 zip file from the first page.
Any suggestions ?
I using the kodi 18.0 beta 2 from 09/09/2018
@vansai

I'll see what I can do.
@Dave.B

I'll install the latest Beta 2 and check #2, 3, and 8 again.
Will you be making these mods (or similar) for MQ8?

I just love what you've done to MQ7

EDIT: Im migrating my Shield to Leia, and Im unistalling MQ7 Krypton and it's dependencies, but tell me something:

"I updated the code for the Skin Info Service Script to work in Leia. This is just a stop-gap until an official release for Leia is available.

I also updated the code for the Library Editor Script to work in Leia. I'm not sure if an official release is coming for this script."

I have these 2 scripts updated to last version via Kodi repo, they will break your mod? or should I download the 2 links you made available on post 1?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13