• 23(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-08-20, 04:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Asiapentti

I see the front spine and thumbback image on the 3D music layout, but the back spine is missing. Are you seeing the same thing?
 @latts9923 Thanks for the update! Lots of things fixed on this update, but this problem that you had with 3D music layout appeared to me also with this update.

Back spine is missing (black) on 3D music layout. Works fine on List3D v2, but not on music visualization.

Can you take a look? Thanks in advance!
latts,

Great work. I installed the 1.0.8 version and everything is working fine except the ratings for movies. All IMDB, Critics, Ratings, etc are coming empty. I installed the mod on Kodi Leia running on Fire TV (pendant). Am I missing something?
@gotham_x

You're welcome! The visual effects are part of the Textures.xbt file. If you have the MQ Themes Addon installed but you can't see my themes like Star Wars, you need to download the Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod and extract the folders under "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" into your "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" Addon folder.
@Asiapentti

You're welcome! I have a fix for the missing spine in the 3D music layout. I'll include that in the next update. Thanks for reporting the bug!
@embeleco

Thank you!

Have you entered your API keys in System>Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>Metadata and Artwork Module>Configure>API Keys?
I just noticed that I forgot to include the new code for the Video Info screen to the Leia Mod...it's only in the Krypton Multi-Mod.  Doh!

I'll include that in the next update.  Sorry folks!
Latts,

Yes I added the API for the fanart.tv but still nothing is showing up when checking the information of a movie for example.
(2018-10-17, 04:01)embeleco Wrote: Latts,

Yes I added the API for the fanart.tv but still nothing is showing up when checking the information of a movie for example.
 Need to add omdb api for ratings
(2018-10-17, 04:19)Edworld Wrote:

I tried looking for the imdb settings for api but was unable to find it. Only was able to find the fanart.tv. What is the location for the imdb one?
(2018-10-17, 04:23)embeleco Wrote:
(2018-10-17, 04:19)Edworld Wrote:

I tried looking for the imdb settings for api but was unable to find it. Only was able to find the fanart.tv. What is the location for the imdb one? 
http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
(2018-10-17, 04:35)Edworld Wrote:
(2018-10-17, 04:23)embeleco Wrote:
(2018-10-17, 04:19)Edworld Wrote:  Need to add omdb api for ratings 
http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx  
I have that key... but I don't have a clue how to add that key into Kodi. I can't find the right add-on to add the API Key. When going into Metadata and Artwork Module the only API key to enter under the Other Section is the FanArt.tv API Key.
(2018-10-17, 01:05)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x

You're welcome! The visual effects are part of the Textures.xbt file. If you have the MQ Themes Addon installed but you can't see my themes like Star Wars, you need to download the Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod and extract the folders under "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" into your "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" Addon folder.
 Thank you so much Latts9923 , I had no idea, problem solved great.

is there a detailed guide on how to enter all the necessary KEY APIs?
I checked the Metadata and Artwork Module plugin on an existing Krypton instance that I have with the original AEON MQ7 and when configuring the plugin I can see the API Keys option for the fanart, OMDB, etc. But when accessing that same plugin on Leia with the Mod I can only see one API Key for FanArt available and under an "Other" section.

Is that normal?
Hi,
I can't get the trailers working with version 1.0.0.7 or 1.0.0.8.
When in movie info, I press the "Trailer" button, nothing happens.

Trailers are playing without problem with the default Estuary skin.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Eric
@embeleco

When I configure the Metadata and Artwork Module plugin the third button down on the left is "API KEYS". You don't see that on yours?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13