• 25(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
I have a fix for the record label icon and mp3 codec.  It will be part of the next update.
Gracias..

and pls, try to fix de record label icon...

Huh
@varoeax

I typed studio on my last post but I meant record label.
Great work with the skin, I'm loving it and it making it hard for me to go back to my old skin. the only thing that is driving me crazy is that i cant change the default player, In the main menu skin widget . How do i change the widget default player?

and ones again thanks for this awesome skin!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

With Kodi 17 and the official MQ 7, I could play music with local artwork and it worked just fine.
Now I'm trying Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.0.8 + Beef with Leia Beta 4. All is well except for the fact that local logos (logo.png files) aren't visible anymore in any layout. All I see is the artist's name in text.
Sometimes, it does show logos - probably from online sources though.

I can't find anything related to this issue - so I apologize if this has already been addressed somewhere.

Any help for making local music logos visible again would be appreciated.
Smile 
Thanks I was able to figured out. How to change the default player in the widget. Ones again thanks for this Awesome skin!!!!
@elguyarc

Good deal! And you're welcome!
@KitFox

Hmm...I'll check on that.
(2018-10-31, 14:30)latts9923 Wrote: @KitFox

Hmm...I'll check on that.
 Thanks, I appreciate that.

So far I also tried playing around in the new Kodi music settings, defined an artist information folder and such, even renamed "logo.png" to "clearlogo.png". Nothing so far. The best I could do is getting logos from online sources only (in Layout 7 for example).
I'm running into a problem with KODI scraping an album with multiple discs and wanted to see if any of you have run into this problem as well.  The Billy Joel album Greatest Hits, Volume I & Volume II is a two disc set.  I've searched the forum for answers and came across a few that I've tried with no success.

My file naming convention is as follows...

Billy Joel
|
Subfolder is Greatest Hits, Volume I & Volume II
|
Two subfolders under the album...Disc 01 and Disc 02.

When I scrape the album it always breaks it into two different albums in the list.  Is this correct behavior?
Hey Latts,

When you go to the track listings for this album, does it shows as track1,1,2,2, or does it show cd 1 track listing at top followed by cd2 ? 

Thanks for the latest update.
Hey Latts,

The reason why they show up as 2 different albums is because each album as a different title. If they were titled Greatest Hits, then they would show up as one.

CD1 - Greatest Hits. Vol. 1 (1973-1977)
CD2 - Greatest Hits. Vol. 2 (1978-1985)
@bobbie digital

Ah...OK. Yeah, I see the discart for CD2 has the years listed on it. CD1 doesn't have that. Good catch...thanks bud.
The only way that works for me, to display double/triple cd albums as one album, is to continue with the numbering for cd2. This applies for the the music file names and tags. I have a lot cd's containing 2 or 3 discs. The tagfield "disc nr" doesn't seem to work in Kodi.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

I noticed that in the movie library, the bottom icon bar only has room to show the first subtitle language. The second is only partly displayed.
I have included 2 screenshots of the media icon bar to illustrate this.
or
There seems to be ample space for at least the first few subtitles, if some changes were made. Would it be possible to make room to show at least the first 2 subtitles?
Could you look into it, or point me to which files I might need to edit to modify this myself?

Anything you can do to improve this is much appreciated, but already I owe you many thanks for this great mod.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13